Gerard Deulofeu

IraqiCulé

Gerard Deulofeu is one of the most talented kids in Barca youth squads.

Name: Gerard Deulofeu Lázaro
Born: 13.3.1994.
Position: Forward
Foot: Right

23h1s1z.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
According to Sport. FC Barcelona`s Deulofeu was being scouted by no other than Rafa Benitez few days ago. It is said he was impressed with the kid`s dribbling skills and ability to play with both legs.
Just hearing these kind of news makes me so angry I want to chop those poachers arms! I know it`s a legal issue in Spain that allows English clubs to raid our Cantera but Barca really needs to do something about it

Evil

Shabazz
Assholes .. if it´s legal then there is nothing we can do about it.

We'll just have to get used to the cycle.

Barça trains and develops young players with potential

^^
Some English/European club lure them away from Barça with money and other stuff.

^^

3-4 years later Barça buy them back from 40x the price we let them go for.

T

TinaFCB

I hate to see any of our young players go. Maybe the new La Masia will help

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i keep hearing good things about him and other teams are showing intrest already alot. PROMISING player hold onto him

TheMessiShow

Isn't Platini trying to set up something where it will be illegal to poach youth players?
If not UEFA perhaps it is FIFA that is attempting this.
They explain this as a different kind of child trafficking and that is why they want to end it

veryfatchocobo

Haha. If you speak in that context, it is 100% child trafficking. The only problem is that the child may be already wanting out of the team, so it isn't trafficking anymore.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
let's not forget that we lost cesc and pique under the previous regime. merida was under the current one but his parents got paranoid (i.e. greedy) and engineered the kid's exit and there's nothing anyone could have done about that. we're a much healthier club now and a much more attractive prospect for youth products.

I mean look, we just won the treble with a large contingent of cantera players.

pep is showing that canteranos will always get a chance at barca.

this will encourage these talents to stay.

Home of Barca Fans