Gerard Deulofeu

Zidane82

if he is better than malcom it doesn't matter

one thing is certain deulofeu isn't good ,enough to be here
malcom still hasn't been given enough time for us to come up with a conclusion.

Maybe he's just a late developer ??

He has been unplayable the last few times I've seen him ( recently ) and he's fast becoming a fan favourite .

FCBfan22

Deloufeu is a good player but very, very stupid with his decisions on the pitch.

That's why he didn't work here, but looks good in a mid-table side and not in an elite club.

Horatio

You're welcome
A testament to the level and academy of Barcelona. Fail at Barca and you will still have a good chance you will be an important player in another team.

feggydinho

Tbf he had many chances here and at other clubs. A club like Utd should sign him. Would be interesting to see how he fares at a big club.

I feel he wasn't given that much of a chance here, maybe because he wasn't that expensive or I don't know, but that ship has sailed now. I hope we get a good pacy right winger and striker this summer

xXKonan

Valverde realized Deulo wasn't going to work out early on in the season and even preferred Gomes, Vidal, and Paulinho over him to replace the Injured Dembele.

He got two final shots in the Copa games and he was awful in those two games. You knew straight up he was gone in January after that.

feggydinho

If we tried to integrate him properly in Barca, his speed would have caused so many havoc to clubs because he's actually a very intelligent player with good pass and movements (i've watched him in Watford and he's good). That ship has sailed though so i wish him good fortune.

feggydinho

Guys just watch this clip of deulofeu against Wolves this year in the semi-final ( he came in while they were loosing in the second half). You'll notice his smart movement and goals, I still wonder why we didn't see this side of him in Barcelona.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
[video=youtube;-dbks2PqlRQ]

Guys just watch this clip of deulofeu against Wolves this year in the semi-final ( he came in while they were loosing in the second half). You'll notice his smart movement and goals, I still wonder why we didn't see this side of him in Barcelona.

Hard to see any side of him when he wasn't getting any minutes

Adversus

He's still really inconsistent. His highlight reel for us for one season was better than most top players entire careers.

I wouldn't base anything of highlights when it comes to Deulofeu.

From what I've seen is he's still inconsistent for Watford but he's improving. I'm still waiting for it to properly click for him because when it does I think he could reach the level of someone like Salah.

Or it may never and this is just him. I've been waiting so long I don't know which it will be.

michelco

15691500667641.jpg

Heat map vs City :lol:

Home of Barca Fans