Gerard Deulofeu

mesiesta

With Coutinho coming + Dembele and Rafinha fit, I doubt we will need him. I think he can be brilliant in some mid-level team.

Neeraj

He's done here

Valverde on Deulofeu

”If Deulofeu asks to leave we’ll evaluate things, but that’s not happened yet.

”He has had his chances over the course of the season and now it’s time for others to have a chance. It’s about the coach having to make decisions. What he has to do is work hard to change his situation and get [back] in the squad.”

This is as clear as an indication that he's done. He's basically telling him to get the hell out of here. Nobody who's even remotely in the scheme of things will be talked about like this, especially by a conservative and bland guy like Valverde.

Looking like it's going to be a loan till contract expiry and then a free transfer to Milan once again. We're just very poor at selling, and I'd be very surprised if we managed to get a transfer fee out of this.

Messi983

Maybe EV is not happy with how Gerard works in trainings and that's a public reminder for him to start doing better or get out.

Others like Vidal and Paco seemed to have understand Valverde's message when they were left out of match squad for some time and worked their way back into the team. Could happen with Deulofeu too if he'll convince EV.

xXKonan

[tw]950450601208446976[/tw]

Cat Radio saying Deulofeu plans on meeting with officials this week saying he wants to leave the club.

FCBfan22

[tw]950451417986289664[/tw]

One of the WOAT transfers.

Barca's transfers rated from good to bad:

Almost all of Barca's transfers
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------
5 galaxies
-----------------
-----------------
Arda From Atletico

JamDav1982

In terms of ability it is one of the worst.

Clear as fucking day wasnt good enough and just came off a season he coulnd barely get a game for Everton.

Was he realy that bad? I remember he was playing quite well at the beggining of the season. Our only real threat with Paulinho (Messi not counted of course) for opponent goal...

Home of Barca Fans