Gerard Deulofeu

Windhook

He is a great runner, which sometimes is decisive with Messi's amazing through passes. Unfortunately in the last seconds of the game Gerard choose to pass the ball in wrong direction.

Kohe321

I like him but he's inconsistent, has one move and a penchant for poor crosses. Maybe try him out on the left for a few games to see if he can cause some issues by cutting in instead of driving to the byline at every opportunity. Him and Semedo not clicking either. Only positive is that Messi sees him as a passing option now, in the early games Messi would look for other options.

That is worth trying, if for no other reason than not having to watch him continue doing his stutter-step and drive to the byline-move ten times per game, which usually results in either the ball going out of play or a bad cross.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nothing about last nights match? He can't dribble.

You know what he'll do before he does it. I know it. The defenders knows it.

He got one trick and dumb and not good with it either.

Only thing I like about Deulo is his pace which is useful.

FinBarcelonafan

You know what he'll do before he does it. I know it. The defenders knows it.

He got one trick and dumb and not good with it either.

Only thing I like about Deulo is his pace which is useful.

When you look at our team, this is a quite big asset. Our offense is slow as ****. We need to get younger and faster. We are too easy to play in counters, because we build up very slowly. I think Deulo is good substitute, bring him in 60-70 min and he can bring some great speed vs opponenets tired defensemen. It can be asset to us. I think he could work for us as a substitute.

Kohe321

Yeah he is a much better substitute player. Not only because his main asset, his pace, will be more effective against tired opposition, but also because he himself doesn't seem to be pinnacle of stamina.

Can't cut to his left because he has NO left. Much like Suarez.

A player like Dembele who can cross with both feet is 1 in a million.

khaled_a_d

Not sure why much hate, playing within the team and was solid, missed only last 2 minutes of the game, did he fucked bad or something?

Nothanks

I think in the last minute he had a good chance to with suarez and him being 2v1
he did a bad pass to suarez which the keeper caught but that's about as bad as it got nor was it really that important.

Windhook

I think in the last minute he had a good chance to with suarez and him being 2v1
he did a bad pass to suarez which the keeper caught but that's about as bad as it got nor was it really that important.

Yeah, it was terrible pass. Interestingly the same thing happened in Greece last Tuesday - another bad pass attempt in the dying minutes of the game. Something is not clicking.

jamrock

Barca fans always OD with delou, but that being said, that pass was really really really horrible, a player who plays at the top level shouldn't be making such a shit pass ever.

God Serena

Barca fans always OD with delou, but that being said, that pass was really really really horrible, a player who plays at the top level shouldn't be making such a shit pass ever.

Suarez makes worse passes like that several times per game and even in this game there were multiple shockingly bad passes made from him alone.

Home of Barca Fans