Gerard Deulofeu

khaled_a_d

Like the other world cup years? Or what about the Copa america years?

This is Messi and Suarez last world cup at their prime (possibly in their career too) and I honestly think this will be their priority next year. Messi has won everything but the world cup. He is 30 now and I think he would be more open for less minutes

El Flaco

Deulofeu's penalty goal in Euro U21 vs. Macedonia

[gfy]DaringBronzeDouglasfirbarkbeetle[/gfy]

[gfy]WelllitCircularLcont[/gfy]

[gfy]IdleConfusedAgouti[/gfy]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Apparently Valverde will test him out this pre-season. Still not guaranteed he'll stay.

Seriously, if he messes up now he's just a complete lost cause.

JamDav1982

Apparently Valverde will test him out this pre-season. Still not guaranteed he'll stay.

Read another article saying he was planning 3-4-3 with Deulofeu on the right.

He isnt going anywhere now. There would be no point in taking him back to loan him out again.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Read another article saying he was planning 3-4-3 with Deulofeu on the right.

He isnt going anywhere now. There would be no point in taking him back to loan him out again.

A 3-4-3 got to be rock solid for it to work and he might be the biggest weak link.

springfield

I saw some article couple of days ago were they also said he might not stay because there is no player presentation, he's not on the website yet...

denn

He'll stay. Deulofeu isn't that great, but still, he's only 23. Rather watching him than Arda or Munir. At least, he can make impact from the bench.

God Serena

He was guaranteed to stay for at least a year the moment he put pen to paper. Granted, he could get the Vidal treatment if he doesn't impress.

He's shown in spells that he is capable of playing for the team and working to his manager's instruction. The major question is if he'll do that here or try to play the selfish way so many fans abhor. If he drops the selfishness there's no doubt in my mind he'll impress Valverde.

Home of Barca Fans