Gerard Deulofeu

Leo_Messi

After a good start Deulofeu has returned to his "old self" so to speak. In other words being inconsistent and making too many wrong decisions too often. I really can't see him making it at the club. The same weaknesses that he displayed 5-6 years ago are still obvious today. Almost no improvement on this front. Yes, he has the technique and physique to succeed here but what does it matter if he lacks the brain and attitude?

Not sure whether to buy him back and give him a final chance or to sell him to the highest bidder this summer (most likely some PL club).

Anyway a player like him needs consistent playing time. He likely won't get it here as long as MSN are around.

BarcaOG

Banned
There's been very few times where I get really disappointed in this forum but this is one of those times. I seriously don't see the same things that you are all seeing. He will offer no more than what the other backup players have offered this season. I guess we'll just wait and see, but it still amazes me how many people think he's that good.

I agree 100%. He is a very poor man's Alexis Sanchez and I can already see him slipping and failing to link up with other players here, or making arrogant individualistic decisions. You are right: he does not add anything Paco doesn't already, and if we got him, we'd just be paying for another player that won't actually improve our team.

BarçaBarça

Besides that he will hinder a move for a better player next year (Dembele or Dybala) he is also mediocre, and has a very very problematic attitude and weak mental strength.
He is cheap, yes, but so was Douglas.

montero19

He was terrible the whole game even allowing for that goal.

Milan fans starting to see exactly why he wasnt good enough for Everton.
Seems you were waiting for just a bad game from him to condemn him. Deulofeu is highly rated by all of Spain's coaches.. He dribbles better, runs faster, creates more openings than Paco and Denis and thats a FACT. Is Denis not a spaniard? How come the national team coaches rate Deulofeu higher? Come on! Let the poor boy come back to his home.

JamDav1982

Seems you were waiting for just a bad game from him to condemn him. Deulofeu is highly rated by all of Spain's coaches.. He dribbles better, runs faster, creates more openings than Paco and Denis and thats a FACT. Is Denis not a spaniard? How come the national team coaches rate Deulofeu higher? Come on! Let the poor boy come back to his home.

It seems you called it wrong and I was discussing his poor performances before this game and didnt need to wait for this one.

I think Spain have given him a go in the top squad as the one thing they lack a bit of is pace in final third. Maybe he will stay in their squad long term maybe he wont.

I doubt anyone rates Duelofeu as a better CF than Paco.

Dot rate him as good enough and will see how he does if comes back. Nothing I say or do will have any influence on that.

God Serena

Hearing reports that the dictator himself has vetoed Deulofeu's signing. I'm also hearing that Atleti is trying to grab him up and hopes MSN will be enough to keep Deu away from us.

God Serena

Seems Valverde isn't very high on Deulofeu. Gerard Romero is saying he doubts he will return.

Although Bellerin is another story :lol:

Home of Barca Fans