Gerard Deulofeu

zanela

Latest compilation of GD in Juvenil B.
The boy got skills but needs to improve on his decision making. I know he 'll get it with more experience. But, im just so excited about this lad. Our left wing is so sorted for the future. :dance:

[YOUTUBE]mlE0RO3TmBw[/YOUTUBE]

E

Esteve

Those pictures Benji posted make him look like an absolute tosser.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Those pictures Benji posted make him look like an absolute tosser.

he is my friend on facebook (i kid you not) and he ALWAYS has a million pic of hilself shirtless and posing and stuff even some of him smoking cigarettes... he seems a lil douchey but he is young hopefully he will grow up

E

Esteve

Cool, man! Even if he's a dickhead, that's still awesome. Not surprised he has pictures like that, to be honest. Well, the smoking ones do surprise me actually.

diegomessi

he is very young and prolly going through his rebelious phase i would guess

he a great player but if u look at his pic he always taking a pic of himself without his shirt on and stuff he a very vain kid but the ladies loooove him

diegomessi

he had a cig at a party or something its not a HUGe deal it just caught me off guard he has some 2000 friends on facebook and he took most of his party pic down

u should see how many girls post pics of themselves in bikini and stuff on his wall

E

Esteve

@ Warik.

Good to have you back, man!

Yeah, he's lucky to be at the club so he should make the most of it instead of pissing around like a little dickhead. I don't fancy having a young, CR wannabe.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
What bothers me is that he is given a chance that many kids aren't given and that little cigg might make him addicted. I'm in his age, if I was given the oppurtunity to play for such a big club, smoking or chicks wouldn't even get in my head until I was an established pro.
But that might just be me.

Home of Barca Fans