Gerard Deulofeu

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
LOl he is 50 times more skilled the theo and has 50 more moves

Agreed, the criticism of Gerard does seem a bit confusing because his decision making seems pretty mature for a player of his age & experience.

I'm pretty excited about him but the only thing I worry a bit about is his head/character...Seems to be a bit full of himself, tbh

Ocelot

Yeah I remember you telling us that, I'm also thinking of adding Gio Chanturia though I feel a bit meh, cause he only has 372 friends, which might mean he doesn't add randoms, and i don't wanna get rejected! I'm taht sad.
OR
I can add him and give him a huge confidence boost and he can become a world class player :lol:

Also Mauro Icardi is awesome.

I added gio some mths ago, and he accepted me . He also have a fan page

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
yeh, it's good to be hard on him though. we can't give him praise all the time or he'll end up like Gio d Santos :/

He needs to work hard for his team, just like Pedritooo!

zanela

There's my boy! :hooray:
Sec one is a glimpse of gerard's special talent. I've always rated him. One of my favs from the academy and i truly believe he's one for the future.

Agreed, the criticism of Gerard does seem a bit confusing because his decision making seems pretty mature for a player of his age & experience.

Very true. He is more of a team player than he was in cadet days. His decision making is indeed mature for his age.
Just ignore the haters like i do...

NebbyCulé

Great football skills but his personality..... I added him on facebook, gotta say I had a good laugh at his profile pictures :lol:

Home of Barca Fans