Gerard Deulofeu

BibB

I really like this kid. I love that hes a ball hog and has a bit of a ego because its not destructive ala Balotelli its more cocky ala Villa which is good for a finisher. he also seems eager to carry a team although only on his own terms but I can see a bit of that potential game changer essence in him which is rare but also extremely valuable to a team.

Dinho

This kid has been unbelievable this season. Even Messi wasn't this good in the B team.

He needs to sort out his attitude and learn to work for the team though. He has the ability, just needs to work on his mind set.

BibB

This kid has been unbelievable this season. Even Messi wasn't this good in the B team.

He needs to sort out his attitude and learn to work for the team though. He has the ability, just needs to work on his mind set.

I think this mind set will come once he's playing with the big boys and he experiences a Camp Nou full of fans every other week.

khaled_a_d

Messi was younger when he was in Barca B ,Messi was playing in the first team in 2005/2006 when he was in same age (even slightly younger) than Deulofeu ,he was brilliant that year b4 injury

spark

Messi was younger when he was in Barca B ,Messi was playing in the first team in 2005/2006 when he was in same age (even slightly younger) than Deulofeu ,he was brilliant that year b4 injury

Starting 11 at stadiums like Stamford bridge and the Bernabeu :party1: Would have no doubt started in Milan and then the cl final but for that injury. But then we might not have had Giuly's goal :eusa_think:

Paganinisrvnge

I hope to see him get some more appearances in La Liga around April to the end of the season and maybe even a few starts at the end of the season to see how he does.

---Deulofeu----Messi/Villa----Tello/Alexis---

That could be a nice front 3 for the last few matches of the season.

kozza

Barçastuff :A deal on the renewal of Barcelona B winger Gerard Deulofeu (19), whose current contract expires in June of this year, is close. [sport]
Nice :beer2:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Barçastuff :A deal on the renewal of Barcelona B winger Gerard Deulofeu (19), whose current contract expires in June of this year, is close. [sport]
Nice :beer2:

Hopefully a senior contract or a clause in his renewal that states he will become a senior player in the near future.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'm pretty certain that Deulofeu & his agent will be insisting on some sort of assurance that he will be promoted in the near future

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Did I just read in Sport that Barca will only extend his contract up to 2014 and give him a release clause of only 10 mil.?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah Mike, hope that infographic was about his current deal.
Although, I wouldn't put it past Zubi if he offered low release clause. He opened a Pandora box with Tello.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, not sure what is going on entirely...I'm just as nervous that his agent is the same one as Valdez...The good is that he seems to want to be here and has resisted many attempts to unsettle him before...Hope his agent doesn't use recent events with other cantera kids as a way to push for a move

Home of Barca Fans