Gerard Deulofeu

xXKonan

He's had a lot of chances to convince everyone and Valverde that he can have a future here but in the end he's failed to do so. up before his injury and being left out of the squad this month, this was actually his second chance this season. The first time he fell back down the pecking order to the likes of Denis,Gomes and Vidal and he later regained some of Valverde's trust.

But that performance he had vs Murcia at the Camp nou during the Copa Del Rey was the last straw by Valverde imo and I don't blame him, that performance he had that game was a joke. With Dembele coming back and with other options such as Vidal, Gomes,Denis and even Roberto in some cases as a sub I think he's done here.

Devils

Horrendous decision to bring him back in the first place.

This is exactly how many expected his little return to turn out.

Xaviniesta

To be honest, he wasn't THAT bad..he had some decent games and showed some skill. I think his last few performances hide that.

but i agree, he doesn't belong here now that Dembele and Rafinha are coming back

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
I remember Roma was interested in him last summer. Maybe he go on loan there now with an option to buy later.

Judoman

No more loans for players who aren t really part of the future plans. If he wants to go, just sell him.
And yes, he should net more than 20 mil, that s a minimum price.

Messi983

No more loans for players who aren t really part of the future plans. If he wants to go, just sell him.
And yes, he should net more than 20 mil, that s a minimum price.

No, that's his maximum price because it's his release clause.

We won't get anything near close that though, if we could get 8-10M I'd sell him right away.

Was playing some FIFA 18 player career mode earlier as a LW and this bastard got up to 89 overall and kept my 88 overall pro out of the starting XI and when I did start it was at striker rather than my preferred position on the left flank.

This isn't relevant to to Deu in real life at all, but what the hell were FIFA thinking giving this Milan and Everton flop one of the highest potentials in the game.

Judoman

No, that's his maximum price because it's his release clause.

We won't get anything near close that though, if we could get 8-10M I'd sell him right away.

I wasn t aware of his release clause. If i remember correctly we bought him back for 10-12 mil in the summer. Looks like another bad bussines..

Xaviniesta

I was hoping this guy would leave to Sevilla if Montella became coach, but then I realized Sevilla already have some decent wingers

edit:

montella confirmed sevilla's coach
[tw]946426941288181760[/tw]

Last edited:

God Serena

It seems to me like he's actually regressed. His last Copa performance was against a team much weaker than the teams he routinely dominated in the 2nd division. I personally was glad to see Deu return but his inability to change his game or work to improve his weaknesses has left me deeply disappointed.

Adversus

Was playing some FIFA 18 player career mode earlier as a LW and this bastard got up to 89 overall and kept my 88 overall pro out of the starting XI and when I did start it was at striker rather than my preferred position on the left flank.

This isn't relevant to to Deu in real life at all, but what the hell were FIFA thinking giving this Milan and Everton flop one of the highest potentials in the game.

He's fantastic in fifa. I actually prefer using him over Messi. It was probably the main reason I did this want us (Everton) to sell him.

xXKonan

Didn't make the squad despite Paco being injured and Messi and Suarez being rested and replaced with Dembele,Araniz as Winger options.

safe to say he's done here.

Home of Barca Fans