Gerard Deulofeu

aaron101

Keep in mind that Deulofeu has started well in most clubs he's been so far (even here he had some decent performances early in the season) but after a month or two he became worse and worse. Let's hope he has finally found a club where he'll play consistently good for more than just few months and that Watford will be enough convinced to actually buy him in summer but for now I won't hold my breath.

We won't sell him now but summer is our last and only option to sell him so if we can get anything close to 10m we should absolutely take that.

15m or more would be a reasonable price for him considering the current market.

BarçaBarça

I really hope he continues this great start, so we for once can get some (PL-)money for our players.
Anyway the media in premier league won't forget this debut anyway, so he can just pop up once in a while and he will have buyers this summer for sure, even with mediocre performances as the norm.

In any case we should sell him for whatever we can get this summer. I can't fathom why anyone would suggest that we should do anything else than get rid of him.

AURELIUS

You a Watford fan? :)

Indeed I am. Another excellent performance from Deulofeu. And indeed the team in general. Gracia organized the side well and both wingers Gerard and Richarlison doubled up with the wingbacks defensively and tuck in to win the ball. The question is can he maintain this ? Previously his form for clubs declines although it looks like he has improved his fitness.

Looks like team spirit is improved as well after the Silva snake has left. Did a pretty decent Messi impression infront of the Rookery...

serghei

Tailor made for EPL. Great speed, super acceleration, good crossing, slightly above average passing. You can be a top EPL player with these 3 main attributes. In La Liga, they don't give you much leverage, because teams are less chaotic and smarter.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tailor made for EPL. Great speed, super acceleration, good crossing. You can be a top EPL player with these 3 main attributes. In La Liga, they don't give you much leverage, because teams are less chaotic and smarter.

Top player for a mid-table club at best IMO and even that is far from guaranteed. Even against Chelsea he tried to score from a corner. This guy simply never learns.

serghei

Top player for a mid-table club at best IMO and even that is far from guaranteed. Even against Chelsea he tried to score from a corner. This guy simply never learns.

I'd say that's pretty much guaranteed due to him being strong and very strong in the areas that dominate the league when we take the top 6 out of the equation.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'd say that's pretty much guaranteed due to him being strong and very strong in the areas that dominate the league when we take the top 6 out of the equation.

He struggled at Everton after making an initial good impression. I'm not sure he's bright enough to cut his mistakes and some of the dumb plays he makes.

FCBfan22

I think he simply can't play for possesion based sides. He is far more suited for fast counter attacking style of play.

Hopefully Watford offers 10-15 million in the summer and we make the deal.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Can see him becoming a player of Arnautovic's or Shaqiri's calibre. Great talent, some amazing games here and there, but mostly average with occasional sparks of brilliance.

draconifire

He did have a good start with most the team he went too, bar Sevilla I guess. I will hold judgment till he has started 5-6 games.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He is 23 and he has already played for:
1. Barcelona
2. Everton
3. Sevilla
4. Milan
5. Watford

Damn! There's a pretty good chance that he would beat Balotelli!!

xXKonan

Why wasn’t he included on the Champions shirt?
They say it was a misprint and the shirts the players later wore a updated version with his name + Arda and Masche.

To be fair the season has been so long that I forgot that at one point Deulofeu was here and I wouldn't be surprised if the club did as well. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans