Gerard Deulofeu

Horatio

You're welcome
Honestly I liked his performance as well, or at least not as bad as some make it out to be. For someone who messes up in the box a lot he is still posing a lot of threat. He probably won't score many goals but can at least create space.

Potroh

But I liked what I saw, hard-working fellow.

Hardworking indeed but as far as this game goes he is absolutely brainless - unfortunately.
You often find this kind of players in many teams, when I used to play we called them "running-fools", fast wingers who had no brain for football but they were/are diligent, fast and usually useless to play along with those who are able to "see" on the field... This type never knows when to pass or when to dribble, what to do and when to do it. This brainless type is not capable of developing at all.

Xaviniesta

Needs more confidence
ConsiderateInfatuatedChafer.gif

BarçaBarça

Considering that his Milan time showed his top-level, it is worrisome that he doesn't continues that form but has had a stumbling start. He could return to his true mediocre level, which wouldn't be surprising. I would take 25M for him in January, if anyone bid.

behindbrowneyes

He is still that type of player who is hell-bent to get his own way. He is a nice addition to the squad compared to last season's, but he is way too bad in 1vs1 to make it here. Denis is way better skillwise.

JamDav1982

Considering that his Milan time showed his top-level, it is worrisome that he doesn't continues that form but has had a stumbling start. He could return to his true mediocre level, which wouldn't be surprising. I would take 25M for him in January, if anyone bid.

He wasnt anything great at Milan.

Started quite well then mainly just turned into a furstrating, one dimensional player.

Milan would never have tried to keep him on the back of his time there with direction they want to go.

BarçaBarça

He wasnt anything great at Milan.

Started quite well then mainly just turned into a furstrating, one dimensional player.

Milan would never have tried to keep him on the back of his time there with direction they want to go.

He still showed his top-level there, wouldn't you agree?

He is still that type of player who is hell-bent to get his own way. He is a nice addition to the squad compared to last season's, but he is way too bad in 1vs1 to make it here. Denis is way better skillwise.

In the transfer-market everything is prioritizing. We could have got Mahrez for a little extra €s, and tbh, he would have been a level above Deulofeu.
But we chose to bet on him instead.

Last edited:

draconifire

Well it was only one game, but vidal showed more game sense then him. Lets see if this makes him more hungry or not. I still would start him over vidal.

Home of Barca Fans