Gerard Deulofeu

JamDav1982

He isnt good enough for Barca. Nowhere near but as a RW he can be effective in stretching game at times. On the left he is honking as doesnt have brain to play any different than head down, dribble and get ball in which doesnt work on left.

Horatio

You're welcome
Worked hard off the ball but couldn't do much up-front.

Same here. Makes me want him to stay as a back-up. He shows humility as he seems to give it all in any state he's in or the match for that matter. Doesn't whine or complain as well.

Xaviniesta

At least he tried to take on players.. Still, he should learn how to cross instead of just sending the ball randomly into the box

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Works hard with pressing and all, plays well with his movement to get into 1-2s but man his crossing is poor!

Despite the poor crossing, he was one of the best when he was on

gatsu

Working hard is not enough to be a Barça player otherwise we could all be. Even as a sub he is galaxies away from barca standard. In the mean time Denis is warming the bench.

M

MessiCam

I actually thought he did well. For the first time him and Semedo didn’t get in each other’s way. When he stayed wide Semedo cut in and when he drifted in Semedo hugged the line. A way more disciplined performance from him. There is hope for him yet.

That said, both he and Semedo need to work on their balls into the box. It’s garbage right now.

JamDav1982

This guy's crosses remind me of Alves in his last couple years here when he'd just aimlessly drill crosses into the box at every opportunity.

Alves didnt really do that in his last year.

It was more under Tito/Tata he was getting slagged for that and sure it was shown at time under Pep he actually crossed it more.

Home of Barca Fans