Gerard Deulofeu

FCBfan22

La Liga Winger starter pack.
Contains 1 Vidal and 1 Deulofeu

Can be yours for only 20 million Euros.

No returns.

slvtn

He had some good moments in the preseason and the early matches. I remember that one match where he tried the same dribbling again and again and always lost the ball. It was ridiculous. I wouldn't mind selling him and playing Arnaiz instead, because he's "Arnaizer" player than Deulofeu.

FCBfan22

He had some good moments in the preseason and the early matches. I remember that one match where he tried the same dribbling again and again and always lost the ball. It was ridiculous. I wouldn't mind selling him and playing Arnaiz instead, because he's "Arnaizer" player than Deulofeu.

Badum - ts.

Saladin

Never stop shining :cheers:

Messi983

MD is saying Napoli is close to sign Amin Younes from Ajax and they are not interested in Deulofeu anymore. Looks like he'll stay.

jamrock

The Napoli manager is smart, like I said he doesn't fit the typical Spanish/epl team and Napoli plays very much like a pep/la liga team.

He plays best in a team that plays that old school Italian football like miln did last season, where the team breaks between it's defensive players and offensive ones.

Should have stayed at Milan like I said, but I guess he had no choice in the matter.

Home of Barca Fans