Page 499 of 522 FirstFirst ... 399449489497498499500501509 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 7818

Thread: Gerard Deulofeu

Banned

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was playing some FIFA 18 player career mode earlier as a LW and this bastard got up to 89 overall and kept my 88 overall pro out of the starting XI and when I did start it was at striker rather than my preferred position on the left flank.

This isn't relevant to to Deu in real life at all, but what the hell were FIFA thinking giving this Milan and Everton flop one of the highest potentials in the game.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    No, that's his maximum price because it's his release clause.

We won't get anything near close that though, if we could get 8-10M I'd sell him right away.
    I wasn t aware of his release clause. If i remember correctly we bought him back for 10-12 mil in the summer. Looks like another bad bussines..

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was hoping this guy would leave to Sevilla if Montella became coach, but then I realized Sevilla already have some decent wingers

edit:

montella confirmed sevilla's coach
    Last edited by Xaviniesta; 28th December 2017 at 05:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems to me like he's actually regressed. His last Copa performance was against a team much weaker than the teams he routinely dominated in the 2nd division. I personally was glad to see Deu return but his inability to change his game or work to improve his weaknesses has left me deeply disappointed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    Was playing some FIFA 18 player career mode earlier as a LW and this bastard got up to 89 overall and kept my 88 overall pro out of the starting XI and when I did start it was at striker rather than my preferred position on the left flank.

This isn't relevant to to Deu in real life at all, but what the hell were FIFA thinking giving this Milan and Everton flop one of the highest potentials in the game.
    He's fantastic in fifa. I actually prefer using him over Messi. It was probably the main reason I did this want us (Everton) to sell him.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't make the squad despite Paco being injured and Messi and Suarez being rested and replaced with Dembele,Araniz as Winger options.

safe to say he's done here.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Valverde has thrown him into the bin, it seems.

I don't blame him either.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to Di Marzio the club wants to sell him than send him out on loan.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Douglas level transfer.

Bought back solely on La Masia roots despite not even being an average player. Mind boggling stuff...there are hundreds of young players better than this guy and yet some genius in our sporting department thought it would be a good idea to bring him back.

Seriously, it isn't hard at all to buy a better player than Deulofeu, there is no shortage of options.
    Last edited by Devils; 3rd January 2018 at 11:29 PM.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guess the board only bought him so they can sell him for a bigger fee.

I believe he can be sold at +20m.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember in the summer before Ney left we were actually linked with Dembele but we considered him the alternative to Deulo due to the lower price.

Imagine a even grimmer scenario that after Neymar left we missed out on getting Dembele due to Dortmund not willing to sell or us completely shitting the bed in not coughing up the cash. We would have been stuck with Deulo for a full season someone who's nowhere near as good as Dembele/Neymar.

Hell just think of the 3 months Dembele out and imagine a full season of that with Deulofeu.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's Thursday so throwback to one of the cringiest covers Mundo Deportivo have ever made

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Catalan media went into overdrive after that match. against a Chapecoense who had to completely rebuild after that tragic plane crash. I remember a number of people saying "Who needs Ney when you have Deulo!"

Jesus christ.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly it's sad to watch him flop over and over again. He is the guy with good pace, he is fast and he can really change the rhythm of the game, unfortunately he obviously lacks football IQ.

In every club exactly the same story:

Sevilla - at first he was doing OK and than he disapeared. Emery said:“He has incredible qualities but lacks others. Put him out there, one on one and ... pfff, but make him play football with teammates, on a big pitch, and it’s hard. He doesn’t have the maturity or capacity for sacrifice yet." and that sentence sums up Deulofeu as a player!

Everton - The same story like in Sevilla. He was doing really really well in the beginning and than again he end up in stands.

Milan - I am afraid that the only reason he didn't fail there was the fact that he had only 6 months time to do it.

Barcelona - Neymar left, Dembele gets injured and he flops again in spite the fact that he had enough chances to prove his qualities. FFS Vidal is now in better position than he is and for 2 years Vidal was playing as a backup RB and not winger.

Deulofeu is almost 24 now, he could have been a really good player but unfortunately he'll never live up to his potential. He will probably go back to Italy and he will again have good few months and than problems will begin. It makes me sad to watch a player with such a big talent wasting it over and over again.
    Last edited by Raketa10; 4th January 2018 at 07:59 AM.