Gerard Deulofeu

Kohe321

He should be subbed on in matches we're leading comfortably so he can bag a couple of easy goals here and there against a broken side to keep his value up for the summer.

A cynical way of handling it, but the best I think. His time here has sadly proven that he won't reach the necessary level, at least not anytime soon. If he can keep evolving as a player he's still years out from being at an appropriate level for Barca.

Last edited:

mia7007

Better selling them and give Anraiz the chance we have to Delo
He is very fast and good dribbler but one of the worst passers I saw, 90% his final touch is wrong

God Serena

He should be subbed on in matches we're leading comfortably so he can bag a couple of easy goals here and there against a broken side to keep his value up for the summer.

A cynical way of handling it, but the best I think. His time here has sadly proven that he won't reach the necessary level, at least not anytime soon. If he can keep evolving as a player he's still years out from being at an appropriate level for Barca.

I honestly don't even think he could get a couple of easy goals in dead games. Even 3rd tier opponents can figure him out and shut him down at this point. He's regressed into the negatives, he's not even as good as he was for Barca B.

Devils

[tw]949637951222374402[/tw]

Valverde is ice cold.

But having a manager who can make be so cutthroat is a necessity.

M

MessiCam

He also said a request to leave would be assessed but that he should fight for his spot.

blaug

Milan clubs are so cheap. They are asking for 2 years loan option when his contract ends next year. We should not be loaning this guy anymore. Time to cash in. Even 10m is good money for Deulofeu

FCBfan22

Milan clubs are so cheap. They are asking for 2 years loan option when his contract ends next year. We should not be loaning this guy anymore. Time to cash in. Even 10m is good money for Deulofeu

Inter just got 2,5 million from the transfer of Coutinho. Maybe they can give that back to us as a part of Deloufeu's transfer fee?

:benitez:

Home of Barca Fans