Gerard Deulofeu

xXKonan

According to MD, the club is showing concern about his performances so far this season and he could leave this January if the offer is good enough.

JamDav1982

Ridiculous signing in first place.

Sometimes see players who have good seasons being linked with Barca and can tell they dont have it but Deu was bombed out by two Everton managers and looked one dimensional and poor by end of time at AC Milan.

khaled_a_d

Doubt we will let him in Jan, EV used him wisely in many cases and overall I think he was useful. For a bench player who changes the pace of the game he does his job, and won't be asked to do more than that once Dembele is back

LeeRomeno

Sometimes see players who have good seasons being linked with Barca and can tell they dont have it but Deu was bombed out by two Everton managers and looked one dimensional and poor by end of time at AC Milan.

Club saw his market value being higher than buyback. It was purely financial call. He would have never had as many chances if Dembele would have stayed fit.

JamDav1982

Club saw his market value being higher than buyback. It was purely financial call. He would have never had as many chances if Dembele would have stayed fit.

Dont think it was that as he was not worth 12m last summer.

More likely they were stung about the criticism surrounding la masia players making it to first team.

LeeRomeno

Dont think it was that as he was not worth 12m last summer.

More likely they were stung about the criticism surrounding la masia players making it to first team.

Pretty hard to believe that, especially considering Deulo was more or less considered lost cause by majority of fans.

LeeRomeno

Harder for me to believe they think can make a profit on him or worth more than 12m.

Well you did not buy him, board did, they have different perspectives on player values perhaps? we did not really need him and most of reports I remember from that time spoke more in terms of this being financial decision.

JamDav1982

Well you did not buy him, board did, they have different perspectives on player values perhaps? we did not really need him and most of reports I remember from that time spoke more in terms of this being financial decision.

No point in speculating either way as only board know why they bought him but I dont think he was worth over 12m last summer or board believed that either.

Stoichkov1

I watch every Milan game and Deulofeu was very good for us actually.

JamDav1982

I watch every Milan game and Deulofeu was very good for us actually.

Watched a lot of his games and dont agree. Thought he started quite well and by end was just the same one dimensional player he clearly is came through.

Checked AC Milan forums at the time and they were not very impressed by end of season by and large.

Stoichkov1

Kohe321

Suffered a minor knee injury and will be out for 7-10 days.

Oh no, how will we ever cope.

giphy.gif

Home of Barca Fans