Gerard Deulofeu

Truthist

He works his socks off and offers pace but his decision making is not up to the standard required.

Last edited:

Kuchi

Painfull to watch..even murcia defenders have him in their pocket...he looks as useless against any level of opponents.

Ffs..try a DIFFERENT dribble

kattanib

Painfull to watch..even murcia defenders have him in their pocket...he looks as useless against any level of opponents.

Ffs..try a DIFFERENT dribble

I hear you, but objectively speaking he causes threat and that is good. Most of the attacks are from his side

Nothanks

I don't like him as a starter, maybe he is in a rut or something but sheesh...

I can only really see him shinning when we down a goal in the 60th minute, we sub him and paulinho in and we cross / corner our way to a goal.

Kuchi

Goal and assist..whatever..still a headless chicken most of the time..and when he manages to get his steps right..makes the most predictable pass to lio

JerseyAddict

Well at least he does somethin. Today he is performing good and gives us safe passage thrue CDR while our main players rest.

Xaviniesta

He's still mediocre, don't let the 3rd division opponents fool you. He's always doing the same move and giving the ball away just as much as Neymar used to. He is a bench player and should come on in the last 10-15 mins. Thank god we got him for cheap

Home of Barca Fans