Gerard Deulofeu

draconifire

He should be more patient with his crosses but I would say that we don't have any player who's willing to get into the box and fight for those crosses, they just want these exactly where they are.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
One of his best and most dangerous performances and yet I still don't think any of his crosses were accurate lol. Everything that was created was either the OG or deflected crosses.

Potroh

One of his best and most dangerous performances and yet I still don't think any of his crosses were accurate lol. Everything that was created was either the OG or deflected crosses.

Agreed.
A good observer could also see how Messi was wagging his head almost every time when Deulofeu ran fast and passed the defenders but finally put the ball to the wrong place...

M

MessiCam

Poor dude. After a great performance against Olympiacos as LW, Valverde relegates him to RM where he gets the ball too deep leading him to looking for passes instead of running at the defence.

Valverde is some piece of work.

khaled_a_d

Good game IMO, and he wasn't one trick player in that game either and tried to get involved more in the build up of the game.
On a side note he switches position a lot with his teammates, many times he let Roberto to go forward and he stayed back (like he became the RB) and on different times he was our no 9

Home of Barca Fans