User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Côte d'Ivoire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's too early to say. Recovery time for elbow fracture is 1-3 weeks depending on severity. Börjesson, the team physician, has said "50/50" that Drog will be fit in time. They will know post operation.
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”

Anxiously waiting for the next match
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiódor View Post
    It's too early to say. Recovery time for elbow fracture is 1-3 weeks depending on severity. Börjesson, the team physician, has said "50/50" that Drog will be fit in time. They will know post operation.
    Lol in what world is it 1-3 weeks, it takes 6 weeks for bone to heal M8, and if he broke part of the joint he will have to have surgery and it will be even longer...
    "I pass and I move, I help you, I look for you, I stop, I raise my head, I look and, above all, I open up the pitch...The one who has the ball, is the master of the game...That's the school of Joan Vilà, of Albert Benaiges, of Johan Cruijff, of Pep Guardiola" - Xavi Hernandez

!!Visca Barça!! !!Visca Catalunya!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by diegomessi View Post
    Lol in what world is it 1-3 weeks, it takes 6 weeks for bone to heal M8, and if he broke part of the joint he will have to have surgery and it will be even longer...
    Recover in time to play football, man. Not violin. In 1-3 weeks time he could play with some sort of protection (which has to be approved, obviously). And that was Börjesson's opinion by the way. He might be a quack, but I doubt it.
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”