Bosnia and Herzegovina

4ever barca

I think that my national team deserve it..I hope that we will qualify for WC..
we have second best striker in qualification:beer2:;)

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Would be nice to see them get there. Like to see these countries making tournaments, it's good for their domestic football and after all the problems there have been in the region in the past it's awesome to see them making such progress. Hopefully they get a favourable playoff draw :beer2:

4ever barca

Would be nice to see them get there. Like to see these countries making tournaments, it's good for their domestic football and after all the problems there have been in the region in the past it's awesome to see them making such progress. Hopefully they get a favourable playoff draw :beer2:

well we would have great domestic league but politics is involve in everything..example is edin dzeko..here in bosnia when he was younger he could even play it was great thing when he was on bench..then he go in poland and now become one of the best striker in the world...
I would love greece in draw..or portugal..they are not better then us..france is great but domenech is stupid and france with him is bad..russia I think the best team of these 4 at the moment..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought Dzeko was the top goalscorer? You do have a very good team and what is also important: hungry and motivated squad.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I will be supporting Bosnia now Scotland are out. Go Bosnia.

Last edited:

Antimilan

Why not qualify ? They got some prospects like: Dzeko, Ibisevic, Salihovic, Muslimovic ....

In my opionion, they're way too better than Serbia.

4ever barca

no dzeko is second,gekas is first..

well our captain emir spahic is our best player..he is CB,plays for Montpellier HSC..it's great player..also we have zvjezdan misimovic who plays alongside with dzeko in wolfsburg,and last seasson he was with most assist in BL(also that was record in BL)..
you mentioned dzeko,ibisevic,salihovic,muslimovic..

also there is young boy miralem pjanic,who is probably the best player under 20 on the world..

I hope that we will go on WC...and tnx for support

mobster_1930

Knowing our media and huge hype around selection, i think that the only true top class players in our squad are Misimović, Spahić, Dzeko, Ibisevic and Pjanić. We basically don't have the proper defence. We could match any team in the terms of attack and midfield but back line is crap. I couldn't believe we expected victory over Spain and what is the worst off all is that we concieved 5 goals at our own pitch. Greece and France are the opponents to beat imo.

4ever barca

Knowing our media and huge hype around selection, i think that the only true top class players in our squad are Misimović, Spahić, Dzeko, Ibisevic and Pjanić. We basically don't have the proper defence. We could match any team in the terms of attack and midfield but back line is crap. I couldn't believe we expected victory over Spain and what is the worst off all is that we concieved 5 goals at our own pitch. Greece and France are the opponents to beat imo.

I agree with you in most of this post..but look nadarevic has played great game against spain,he was our best player in defence.also every goal of spain has become from our mistekes.
nemanja has guilty for first goal and for third goal.
muratovic has lose the ball and then second goal(silva)
salihovic also when negredo score and iniesta took the ball.

well remember that we with spain always play well..at mestalla the referee steve benet has saved spain of losing game.and before we often play well with spain.

desoe

It's nice that you have such a talented generation at the moment. We were just talking about Bosnia with some of my colleagues today and we came to the conclusion that Bosnia could probably win their group, if they were not together with the best team in Europe.

Looking at your talents at the moment makes me a lot of more sad about my country, where the situation is critical. We don't have even one young gun like Pjanic and Berbatov could never score 10 goals like Dzeko. And what about Bojinov and the rest, where the things are even worse ..

4ever barca

It's nice that you have such a talented generation at the moment. We were just talking about Bosnia with some of my colleagues today and we came to the conclusion that Bosnia could probably win their group, if they were not together with the best team in Europe.

Looking at your talents at the moment makes me a lot of more sad about my country, where the situation is critical. We don't have even one young gun like Pjanic and Berbatov could never score 10 goals like Dzeko. And what about Bojinov and the rest, where the things are even worse ..

I'm sure that we won our group but spain was untouchable...now I hope that we will make enough to go on WC..and that even UEFA with this helping to 'great' country like France,Portugal,Russia and Greece :angry::angry::angry:

Home of Barca Fans