Bosnia and Herzegovina

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
First of all: I think that in Lisbon' match, Portugal was a very lucky team... no doubt... Bosnia deserved - at least - the null match. But today, I think Portugal was the better team... at least the most consistent... and the defenders played very well.
Well, friends of Bosnia... this was the first real step to the superior level that your team deserves... I think that with more two/three years of experience, and this team will have all the possibilities to qualify to a big competition. Bosnia deserve that! :beer2:

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Miske is good, but he is not used to run a lot :D He is Riquelme kinda player. Killer pass, but lazy as hell XD

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
20 assists and 7 goals in 33 bundesliga matches last season tells a lot about him. He is an absolute outstanding passer with great tactical vision and combines that with solid shooting abilities. HE would be very Xavi-esque if he just had his pace and work rate. In his Bayern times (he went through several years of their youth teams) he was known to be very unprofessional, a chocolate addict who rarely was fully fit. He got over that now, but he still lacks the speed to play absolute top-notch football. If he had that, he would be world class.

He is still good, but is slightly screwed by the tactical revamp Veh (the new coach) introduced in wolfsburg, switching from a long ball aproach to a short passing style. That harms Misimovic, b/c he has to play less deep but more upfront, so that his lack of speed makes him unable to move backwards and fulfull his defensive duties. He is still the only player of Wolfsburg who mostly kept his form from the championship season, unlike Dzeko, Josue, Schäfer and esp. Grafite.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
20 assists and 7 goals in 33 bundesliga matches last season tells a lot about him. He is an absolute outstanding passer with great tactical vision and combines that with solid shooting abilities. HE would be very Xavi-esque if he just had his pace and work rate. In his Bayern times (he went through several years of their youth teams) he was known to be very unprofessional, a chocolate addict who rarely was fully fit. He got over that now, but he still lacks the speed to play absolute top-notch football. If he had that, he would be world class.

He is still good, but is slightly screwed by the tactical revamp Veh (the new coach) introduced in wolfsburg, switching from a long ball aproach to a short passing style. That harms Misimovic, b/c he has to play less deep but more upfront, so that his lack of speed makes him unable to move backwards and fulfull his defensive duties. He is still the only player of Wolfsburg who mostly kept his form from the championship season, unlike Dzeko, Josue, Schäfer and esp. Grafite.

sorry but that just makes me laugh :lol:

4ever barca

Asmir Begović, Kenan Hasagić, Ibrahim Šehić, Adnan Mravac, Boris Pandža, Safet Nadarević, Sanel Jahić, Džemal Berberović, Emir Spahić, Zvjezdan Misimović, Samir Muratović, Elvir Rahimić, Sejad Salihović, Miralem Pjanić, Mensur Mujdža, Haris Medunjanin, Edin Džeko, Zlatan Muslimović, Vedad Ibišević, Ermin Zec, Senijad Ibričić i Mehmed Alispahić.

those are players who have been called for games with sweden 29.05. and germany 03.06...there is three new players as Alispahic(sibenik), Mujdza(freiburg), and GK Sehic(zeljeznicar)...three very good players...also there will not be player as Cocalic(panionis), Stilic(lech poznan), Buric(lech poznan)...those are very young players and they are real quality for future..
also coach susic will call again sasa papac (rangers) to join nationali team in qualification..

E

El_Fuego

joj nema stilica. steta, moglo bi od njeg bit nesto, al kad bi mu samo pruzili sansu.

4ever barca

joj nema stilica. steta, moglo bi od njeg bit nesto, al kad bi mu samo pruzili sansu.

stilic will play for us for sure, while alispahic can play for croatia and that's the reason why he call him..we need new face in mid..now we have:ibricic, miske, pjanic, medunjanin, alispahic, stilic and if we remember that cocalic can play DM then we can say goodbye to muratovic and rahimic becouse of their years

4ever barca

nothing new, germany pass trainning sessions we as predrag pasic says 'come from beach'...first 45' we were better than germany and deserve win, but second half disaster...
safet has bring something new and I hope that he will done that till the end

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
First qualifying game starts in about one hour. Luxembourg, we should win easily. Any Bosnians still here?

Home of Barca Fans