Bosnia and Herzegovina

4ever barca

portugal vs bosnia and herzegovina

I think its better to play with portugal than russia or france...also good thing is that we second game play at home and it will be real hell :party00231::party00231:

mobster_1930

Not really, Portugal is more tricky than France and Greece. Russia was definitely the worst opponent, so I'm glad we didn't draw them. It would be a tough game, but I can see us coming to S.Africa over Portugal if we play defensively good.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Bosnia just need to keep it tight in Portugal because I can see then with their not so good defence shipping 3 or 4 in one half and then they'll be done.

4ever barca

I'm sure that our attack can score goal to every defence in the world..but we have problem with yellow cards...about 8 players must be careful and if they get another one they will not play in zenica,but they have pepe,bosingwa,carvalho but the fourth men isn't so good,I don't believe that bruno alves can play on R/LB...
also the snow is on our side and this cold wether..winter is now here and to them that isn't good..second thing is that in zenica the stadium is small and fans are the best...
I hope that we will beat them...

Antimilan

They can beat Portugal for sure.... and that's not even very hard, only with will and determination.

Just analyze... Albania drew with Portugal in Lisbon, and almost clinched a draw in Tirana, with Bruno Alves only scoring on added time (90 + 2).

Bosnia has a better team than Albania, so they can beat them why not ? Portugal is not having their good days lately and it won't be a surprise if they can't make it to the World Cup.

4ever barca

Is Salihamicic (former Bayern now Juve) still playing for the national team btw?

no he hasn't play for 3-4 years...
hasagic,supic,begovic
spahic,jahic,nadarevic,berberovic,hrgovic
salihovic,rahimic,muratovic,misimovic,pjanic,ibricic,vladavic,bajramovic
dzeko,ibisevic,muslimovic

These are players who have played the most in this qualification..
We are very strong in attack, midfield is also great, defense is the weaker part of the team, but certainly not bad.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Just analyze... Albania drew with Portugal in Lisbon, and almost clinched a draw in Tirana, with Bruno Alves only scoring on added time (90 + 2).

Well, that means nothing: remember, Liechenstein made an 2 - 2 with Portugal in 2005, for WC Germany '06 qualifing group and some months later, Portugal was 4th in WC...

4ever barca

tonight is game btw portugal&BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA.....I hope that we can achieve a favorable result and that is every win,draw and even if we lose with one diffr. that is good becouse second game are in 'hell'

IGRAJ BOSNO NE DAJ SE,IGRAJ SVI SMO UZ TEBE...ALEE A LEEE....

AdnanMessi

I am not a crook
Muslimovic's post hit brought me to tears, we deserved at least 1 goal.

Plus why are we playing in Zenica. The stadium in sarajevo is much better

4ever barca

Muslimovic's post hit brought me to tears, we deserved at least 1 goal.

Plus why are we playing in Zenica. The stadium in sarajevo is much better

well in Zenica fans are so close to the pitch and that is only reason why we play in Zenica.and we've the best fans in the world and tonight it will be a hell u can watch u will see...
IGRAJ BOSNO IGRAJ NE DAJ SE

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pepe-Carvalho-Alves is probably the best defense in the world. When was the last time they conceded?

Home of Barca Fans