User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bosnia and Herzegovina

4ever barca

Bosnia and Herzegovina

I think that my national team deserve it..I hope that we will qualify for WC..
    we have second best striker in qualification:beer2:

Wurzeltron
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be nice to see them get there. Like to see these countries making tournaments, it's good for their domestic football and after all the problems there have been in the region in the past it's awesome to see them making such progress. Hopefully they get a favourable playoff draw :beer2:
    "At Uefa coaching days, I have experienced Mourinho to be just as he seems; arrogant, unapproachable, chewing gum, somewhat loutish."

Ottmar Hitzfeld

4ever barca
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal-FCB View Post
    Would be nice to see them get there. Like to see these countries making tournaments, it's good for their domestic football and after all the problems there have been in the region in the past it's awesome to see them making such progress. Hopefully they get a favourable playoff draw :beer2:
    well we would have great domestic league but politics is involve in everything..example is edin dzeko..here in bosnia when he was younger he could even play it was great thing when he was on bench..then he go in poland and now become one of the best striker in the world...
    I would love greece in draw..or portugal..they are not better then us..france is great but domenech is stupid and france with him is bad..russia I think the best team of these 4 at the moment..

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought Dzeko was the top goalscorer? You do have a very good team and what is also important: hungry and motivated squad.

Yusuf Islam
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i hope they get portugal, bosnia will merk them
    general gooners

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphysical View Post
    and FINALLY

there's a whole generation of whingy little metrosexual myspace kids (or, former whingy little metrosexual myspace kids) who came of age when arsene's team were in their pomp around the turn of the century. these new breed of gooners are as myopic as their manager and come out with ridiculous statements like "we don't need ashley cole, clichy is better~!!!" and have a crazy inflated view of their own players and abilities. nuts is a great example.

Bomb Dropper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    I thought Dzeko was the top goalscorer? You do have a very good team and what is also important: hungry and motivated squad.
    he is.

10 to him, 9 to rooney.

told ya'll to put a bet on him makin' the dime.

IMAKEMADBEATS

If Carlsberg did forum members
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be supporting Bosnia now Scotland are out. Go Bosnia.
    Last edited by VivaBarca; 16th October 2009 at 02:54 PM.

God doesn't pick football teams but if he did.... they'd probably look like this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not qualify ? They got some prospects like: Dzeko, Ibisevic, Salihovic, Muslimovic ....

In my opionion, they're way too better than Serbia.

4ever barca
    no dzeko is second,gekas is first..

well our captain emir spahic is our best player..he is CB,plays for Montpellier HSC..it's great player..also we have zvjezdan misimovic who plays alongside with dzeko in wolfsburg,and last seasson he was with most assist in BL(also that was record in BL)..
    you mentioned dzeko,ibisevic,salihovic,muslimovic..

also there is young boy miralem pjanic,who is probably the best player under 20 on the world..

I hope that we will go on WC...and tnx for support

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knowing our media and huge hype around selection, i think that the only true top class players in our squad are Misimović, Spahić, Dzeko, Ibisevic and Pjanić. We basically don't have the proper defence. We could match any team in the terms of attack and midfield but back line is crap. I couldn't believe we expected victory over Spain and what is the worst off all is that we concieved 5 goals at our own pitch. Greece and France are the opponents to beat imo.

If Carlsberg did forum members
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys on wikipedia it says Dzeko scored just 9 goals. Is that true ?

God doesn't pick football teams but if he did.... they'd probably look like this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, he is along with Rooney 2nd best scorer in qualifications.

4ever barca
    Quote Originally Posted by mobster_1930 View Post
    Knowing our media and huge hype around selection, i think that the only true top class players in our squad are Misimović, Spahić, Dzeko, Ibisevic and Pjanić. We basically don't have the proper defence. We could match any team in the terms of attack and midfield but back line is crap. I couldn't believe we expected victory over Spain and what is the worst off all is that we concieved 5 goals at our own pitch. Greece and France are the opponents to beat imo.
    I agree with you in most of this post..but look nadarevic has played great game against spain,he was our best player in defence.also every goal of spain has become from our mistekes.
    nemanja has guilty for first goal and for third goal.
    muratovic has lose the ball and then second goal(silva)
    salihovic also when negredo score and iniesta took the ball.

well remember that we with spain always play well..at mestalla the referee steve benet has saved spain of losing game.and before we often play well with spain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's nice that you have such a talented generation at the moment. We were just talking about Bosnia with some of my colleagues today and we came to the conclusion that Bosnia could probably win their group, if they were not together with the best team in Europe.

Looking at your talents at the moment makes me a lot of more sad about my country, where the situation is critical. We don't have even one young gun like Pjanic and Berbatov could never score 10 goals like Dzeko. And what about Bojinov and the rest, where the things are even worse ..

4ever barca
    Quote Originally Posted by Pep ante portas View Post
    It's nice that you have such a talented generation at the moment. We were just talking about Bosnia with some of my colleagues today and we came to the conclusion that Bosnia could probably win their group, if they were not together with the best team in Europe.

Looking at your talents at the moment makes me a lot of more sad about my country, where the situation is critical. We don't have even one young gun like Pjanic and Berbatov could never score 10 goals like Dzeko. And what about Bojinov and the rest, where the things are even worse ..
    I'm sure that we won our group but spain was untouchable...now I hope that we will make enough to go on WC..and that even UEFA with this helping to 'great' country like France,Portugal,Russia and Greece