Thiago Alcantara

Latschenkiefer

too-young.jpg

mc_lovin

Talk about false equivalancy. We didnt sign Pjanic for 60ME in a vacuum.

I am not sure about Pjanic, but I really dislike the idea of bringing Thiago back. He never clicked for me as a player (and looks injury prone). Am I the only one?

Raketa10

Talk about false equivalancy. We didnt sign Pjanic for 60ME in a vacuum.

I am not sure about Pjanic, but I really dislike the idea of bringing Thiago back. He never clicked for me as a player (and looks injury prone). Am I the only one?

Thiago is by far the best player La Masia produced in the last 10 years. Unfortunately no one is even close.

mc_lovin

Thiago is by far the best player La Masia produced in the last 10 years. Unfortunately no one is even close.

Doesnt mean much unfortunately. And dont get me wrong, hes a good player, but not this insane talent who instantly elevates us. For now I am quite content with Pjanic-Busquets-Frenkie+Puig.

Yannik

KH Rummenigge: "A top boy on and off the pitch. We negotiated seriously with him and fulfilled all of his wishes. But it looks like he wants to do something new again at the end of his career."

Okay, yeah, he's actually leaving. Damn..

Morten

Its not out of the question, but i mean, why leave Bayern when you spent the prime of your career there already, no points going back.

Home of Barca Fans