Thiago Alcantara

Andresito

Staff member
I think Barca is a closed chapter for him. He's going to get one last contract and seems like the adventurous guy rather than returning home to Barca.
Also seeing how the club has treated Rafinha won't earn Barto any plusses.

His legacy will always be his Bayern career, so no point in milking out a few years in a broken team he already played in a better version for.
I wouldn't blame him if he chose Liverpool where he'd be the #1 maestro of the team.

JohnN

Messi wants Lautaro or Neymar. End of discussion. The club will sign one of them.

He wanted griezmann too? That's why we signed him? And now he doesn't pass to him right? Come onnnnnnn.. you keep bashing Messi for every single thing!

andyparker

Looks like he is going to Liverpool. They are going to be unstoppable next year with Thiago pulling the strings in midfield.

Thiago - Fabinho- Keita

Sounds like a complete midfield 3.

Sailor Mars

Would be a good addition to Liverpool. But I feel they need some more attacking depth for their front 3. Another good forward would keep their attacking line fresh and motivated to fight for a place.

FinBarcelonafan

Would be a good addition to Liverpool. But I feel they need some more attacking depth for their front 3. Another good forward would keep their attacking line fresh and motivated to fight for a place.

True. I feel like top line is worse and worse. Firmino and Salah especially. I think Mane is quality.

Home of Barca Fans