Thiago Alcantara

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
If we can get him for a good fee and by that I'm thinking everything under 70m, we should be all over this.

They need a backup LB right? And we're willing to sell Digne to Juve for under 20m?

45-50m + Digne.

Cmon bring him back home. We need this shit.

THAT SAID.

Being realistic.

I know this.

Will. Not. Happen.

Man, trusting this board to do anything semi expected is fucking impossible.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I don't get this, are you telling me transfers like Coutinho, Dembele and even Arthur weren't expected? What am I missing here?

Nope. Were you not around last summer when our transfer window was a shit show? You might also add Paulinho to that list. Only coutinho and he miraculously came during the winter transfer window.

Trickykid

Nope. Were you not around last summer when our transfer window was a shit show? You might also add Paulinho to that list. Only coutinho and he miraculously came during the winter transfer window.

I still don't get what this has to do with the board never doing the expected?

MTL_Barca

We have these rumors about Thiago coming back every year and it never happens. Will probably continue until he's 30+ lol.

The injuries are a problem but besides that he would fit perfect in th Barca system, he's not even bad in defense.

Thiago, Arthur, Rakitic, Cou, Busi + Alena (possibly Oriol?) and Paulinho as a sub would be so much better than what we currently have and would give the coach so many options. I mean in theory, because its Valverde :lol:

But as every year it won't happen, but i still hope we sign another decent CM because we should really get rid of all the deadweight, Arthur will most likely join in winter and having Cou on the wing in some games would be good too so we need enough midfielders.

Givenchy

We have these rumors about Thiago coming back every year and it never happens. Will probably continue until he's 30+ lol.

The injuries are a problem but besides that he would fit perfect in th Barca system, he's not even bad in defense.

Thiago, Arthur, Rakitic, Cou, Busi + Alena (possibly Oriol?) and Paulinho as a sub would be so much better than what we currently have and would give the coach so many options. I mean in theory, because its Valverde :lol:

But as every year it won't happen, but i still hope we sign another decent CM because we should really get rid of all the deadweight, Arthur will most likely join in winter and having Cou on the wing in some games would be good too so we need enough midfielders.

its unlikely but Bayern aren't PSG. if Thiago wants out i think they'll let him leave, they have stockpiled many midfielders now. Eriksen should be the 1st priority though

Nothanks

I really do believe this will be the target if griezmann doesn't come, board will have some making up for after teasing so much
he's a big name and also la masia player so i feel the board will see it as a good PR move.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If he's available for a decent fee we should get him even if Griezmann joins. That's what a team with executives that know team planning will do. We don't have a board or executives or sporting management like that.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I still don't get what this has to do with the board never doing the expected?

All I'm saying is there's a pessimism surrounding this board when it comes to delivering the right signings at the right time. If there's a window of opportunity to sign a great player for example Griezmann and Thiago right now the odds seem to favor them not pulling it off or waiting too long to realize it won't go through and panic buying or some other bullshit, it's just an anxious state to be in when keeping up with Barca transfers as of late.

It's taken us three transfer windows to rebuild our mid, and there's still a ton of uncertainty surrounding it.

Devils

Doubt this is even remotely possible.

Looks like Lewandowski and Boateng both want to of Bayern. No way they would sell Thiago too.

Devils

[tw]999954102699278336[/tw]

Curious as to what is 'very complicated' at Bayern. But he certainly makes it sound like he could leave in the near future.

Home of Barca Fans