Thiago Alcantara

JackaL

This guy can fuck off, I don't want to see him in a Barca shirt again regardless of when his contract ends.

Why would anyone want him back? He doesn't want to play for FC Barcelona. We draw the best players in the world and most top players dream to play for us, why should we put an effort to sign someone who doesn't want to be here?

Waste of our time and effort. There are a lot of great young midfield players in the world that would love to be here and are worth pursuing over some brat made of glass.

It was actually him who wanted to stay and the "great" Barca board that wanted him out!

Henry_IB

Banned
The salt in this thread is too damn high. People expected him to be happy with very little playing time under Tito and refuse Pep when he offered him a place in the starting XI which at the time was the best team in the world. If anyone is to blame, it is Tito and the board for his departure.

He wouldn't have left if he had been given sufficient playing time, you can't fault the guy for having some ambition. But bitter fans will be bitter.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
The salt in this thread is too damn high. People expected him to be happy with very little playing time under Tito and refuse Pep when he offered him a place in the starting XI which at the time was the best team in the world. If anyone is to blame, it is Tito and the board for his departure.

He wouldn't have left if he had been given sufficient playing time, you can't fault the guy for having some ambition. But bitter fans will be bitter.

Well said.

xavi_the_Boss

How would you know?
His clause wouldn´t have been lowered that´s all.

Henry_IB

Banned
How would you know?
His clause wouldn´t have been lowered that´s all.

You're right, I can't be completely sure but I don't see why he would want to leave FCB if he felt he had a future here. The only reason why he would leave if he got sufficient playing time here is if he really wanted to work with Pep, which as I said, could be true. Still think it is far more likely that the reason for him leaving is he felt a lack of trust from Tito and the board.

Home of Barca Fans