Thiago Alcantara

gregorrin10

Thiago's time in Barca is over, hopefully the same with Neymar. Need to focus on developing Fati, Alena and potentially Puig (most important Fati, since we lack a proper LW in the team and also he seems to be truly special, since he's the youngest of them all and already the best). Or if we go for an outsider, need to be looking towards younger energetic (attacking) midfielders like Havertz to join Arthur and De Jong in that midfield. Tired of us buying players approaching their 30s, even if this one would fit us and wouldn't need much adaptation. But with having both Arthur and De Jong being just 22 years old, and both (potentially) already being better than Thiago (FDJ already is for sure, while Arthur will probably be too), I just don't see the point in bringing him back. Maybe 2 years ago, not anymore now.

The only midfielder over the age of 27, who would be worth bringing, is maybe Eriksen, and even him only if we'd get him for free, and because he'd fit us like a glove too, always preferred us buying him over Coutinho, who is fixed on that CAM position, while Eriksen has always been much more versatile, he plays everything from RM to CM, not just CAM, and he's much more hard working and thus suited to the CM/AM role, because even Iniesta, who was perfect in that position, still had to do some defensive work, just like Eriksen can. He's very much like Griezmann in that hard working and being good defensively regard, Coutinho never was, not to mention Coutinho also has a toxic personality of giving up the moment things don't go his way, while Eriksen is a much more useful and thankful player to have.

Last edited:

Havesaks

I decided he will be my preferred signing this summer. Only 1 year left on contract so cheap, barca and Setien dna, prime years so best version. Would he cost 40-50m?

Anyway, apparently he also wants back. And our midfield could need him, he isn't an AM still tho, good deal.

Devils

We have so many injuries these days dawg. Not sure if I want Thiago GLASScantara back to add to my WOES with this club.

Alaba and Thiago for Coutinho :messi:

I would like to have that what you are smoking... Müller and Lewy for Dembele, too? Alaba right now shines as Bayern's defense leader in a CB position and Thiago is Bayern's best midfield player.

And that in exchange for a luxury player that only shines against the last in the Bundesliga table and is currently by far the worst of Bayern's offensive players when not playing against the Paderborns, Colognes or this year's Bremen...

Last edited:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I would like to have that what you are smoking... Müller and Lewy for Dembele, too? Alaba right now shines as Bayern's defense leader in a CB position and Thiago is Bayern's best midfield player.

And that in exchange for a luxury player that only shines against the last in the Bundesliga table and is currently by far the worst of Bayern's offensive players when not playing against the Paderborns, Colognes or this year's Bremen...

dont think it was serious lol
thought the messi head would of given it away.

Apparently several board members one of them being Javier Bordas are campaigning to bring him back to the Camp Nou. Note: his contract is running out next year with Bayern and hasn?t renewed yet so he would be quite cheap. His wife is Catalan, who wants to move back to Barcelona.

La Masia player, brings creativity to our midfield I?d say if the price is right bring him back. Thiago, Ale?a, FDJ would be a dream midfield imo.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans