Thiago Alcantara

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Hope he signs for Real - Proves me right that, he was not exactly a great loss, mentality wise, that Tito had not committed any grave crime by not succumbing to his stupid demands.

And, I think it would be good way to screw the dressing room at the evil den too!

George_Costanza

Hope he signs for Real - Proves me right that, he was not exactly a great loss, mentality wise, that Tito had not committed any grave crime by not succumbing to his stupid demands.

And, I think it would be good way to screw the dressing room at the evil den too!

WTF are you talking about? I will be sad if he goes there but won't blame him. He said many times he wants to come back to Barcelona but snubbed by Segura and instead we bought his teammate. Lopetegui loves Thiago and played under him just like he played under Pep. Also, how he is going to screw the dressing room? He will play with some of his teammates from NT.

Raketa10

Guys look at this “problem” from a different prospective. If he comes that probably means Modric is going to Inter. If that happens Thiago will be a downgrade over Modric in any possible way.

I love Thiago but lets be honest here, Modric is on another level in comparison to Thiago. Only advantage Thiago has it’s his age and thats it.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
WTF are you talking about? I will be sad if he goes there but won't blame him. He said many times he wants to come back to Barcelona but snubbed by Segura and instead we bought his teammate. Lopetegui loves Thiago and played under him just like he played under Pep. Also, how he is going to screw the dressing room? He will play with some of his teammates from NT.

Don't remember Thiago doing so great in any of the big matches except for winning the league in a one horse race.

And if he does go to Madrid - he has better players who have been starters there for a while and if the ex-Spain manager has to now start this new comer ahead of them that obviously won't end up so well!

Ursegor

World Champion
lol Thiago is like the harbinger of the downfall of great European sides.

Thiago gets promoted after our glorious 10/11 team => we lose to Chelsea and get wrecked by Bayern in the following seasons.

He goes to treble winning Bayern => they lose to 3 different Spanish teams 5 times in a row.

He goes to 3-repeating Real Madrid => ???

I'm glad we avoided this second Cesc scenario.

Joan

I also wouldn’t like that but lets be honest we didn’t want him so we shouldn’t blame him if he goes there.

Don't really care about him. Just hope this breaks down many Barca communities' dreams and once for all ends Thiago mania.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Same here. Don't feel anything about it one way or another.

Pretty excited about Arthur and Vidal though.

Devils

Lmao this would really complete his legacy as Cesc 2.0.

I'm much more optimistic about the talent upcoming at Barca than I ever was about this guy.

El Flaco

[tw]1027844839453483013[/tw]

Says RM has an agreement with Thiago. Bayern is willing to sell and the player is excited to work with Lopetegui again.

Home of Barca Fans