Thiago Alcantara

soul24rage

If valverde is going to play a 4-4-2/4-2-3-1, can Thiago play in a double pivot? If he's going to play a 4-3-3, then I do hope we buy either him or pjanic.

mejji^

I dont believe Bayern is interested in signing Digne. They have Alaba, Bernat and even Rafinha plays LB sometimes. There are rumours that Bernat wants to go but no offers so far.

Hope we can get Thiago nevertheless.

Last edited:

Messi983

Bernat's contract is expiring in 2019 and he wants to play more so it's possible they'll try to get what they can for him.

Raketa10

If we manage to sign Thiago and De Jong this transfer window will be a huge success IMHO but it's highly unlikely we sign them both. In De Jong case, we could maybe sign him with an option of one year loan. He said himself he is probably staying with Ajax for one more year.

This could actually be good for De Jong and we could give chance to Alena and Arthur and see if one of them turns out to be a long term solution for us. Good thing is that Arthur, Alena and De Jong are totally different players. All three could play together in the future if they turn out to be good enough but the truth is I would be happy if one of those three manages to became a world class one day.

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

I dont believe Bayern is interested in signing Digne. They have Alaba, Bernat and even Rafinha plays LB sometimes. There are rumours that Bernat wants to go but no offers so far.

Hope we can get Thiago nevertheless.

Well Digne or not they will most likely get rid of Bernat and sign a new LB. They didn't renew so it's clear he'll be sold this summer. Having only Rafinha to cover both sides would be way to risky.

Home of Barca Fans