Thiago Alcantara

Nothanks

if we believe rumors
gomes, rafinha, d.suarez and with iniesta leaving we will be in need of 1-2 midfielders, the thought was that alena and arthur coming in we don't need another let alone a world class player that wont accept the bench.. then we'll be having rakitic, busquets thiago, and paulinho fighting for 2 positions so you can kiss goodbye the minutes of arthur and alena

Got a lot of centre mids already, with another coming in summer. Not saying they definitely will sell, just that they might. If they do, we need to be in there.

Other types of midfielders, mostly box to box. What comes closest to Thiago is James in the role he played for Bayern in a lot of the matches this season. For our match play we need to play atleast one of this type of players.

If he will somewhen leave it will be to Barcelona - for sure not to Manchester.

ASordidGod

Other types of midfielders, mostly box to box. What comes closest to Thiago is James in the role he played for Bayern in a lot of the matches this season. For our match play we need to play atleast one of this type of players.

If he will somewhen leave it will be to Barcelona - for sure not to Manchester.

Yeah fair point about the types of mids. You guys sure do like your box to boxes! :lol: But even so, I didn't think Thiago was absolutely first choice, behind James anyway like you say, and he didn't start first leg versus Real, and the second only as your def mid. I guess I'm just desperate to have him back, but if there's even the slightest chance Barca should be in for him. I'd cry if he went to Utd. City would just disappoint me. :(

psychotsek

This may piss a few here but I would take Eriksen
over Thiago any day.Eriksen is a year younger has more assists and goals and almost 100 games more than Thiago. He is more controlled and can easily play 60 games per season. If we are to spend another 100mil Eriksen makes much more sense than either Thiago or Griezmann.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

This may piss a few here but I would take Eriksen
over Thiago any day.Eriksen is a year younger has more assists and goals and almost 100 games more than Thiago. He is more controlled and can easily play 60 games per season. If we are to spend another 100mil Eriksen makes much more sense than either Thiago or Griezmann.

True

Total-Football

I would take thiago over Eriksson had it not been for the dam injuries.. because of those, Eriksson over thiago any day of the week. Both almost impossile this summer though.

Home of Barca Fans