Thiago Alcantara

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol yeah.

We could use Thiago in the midfield. Bayern won't sell and we won't try to sign though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Offer them Dembele and Alba for Alaba and Thiago.

Those deals never happen in reality but still..make it happen.

Alaba hasn't reached those Bayern Treble season heights again. Alba is a one trick pony, but I'd still keep him at this point until we're able to find a proper upgrade. Would keep Dembele too.

If not Thiago then someone else, but we need a WC or at least a very good CM. Sure we have Arthur coming, but it's in January and he's still a *talent*.

pregra

Jogging around the whole game, doing absolutely nothing with the ball except sideways passes. Defensively he is worse than current Iniesta, so little intensity.

xXKonan

Talented player and I wouldn't be against bringing him back for a decent price, but the way some of the Barca Fan Base hypes him up like the second coming of Xavi/Iniesta you would expect him to be much better in games like this.

I might come off as bitter but man it seems anywhere I go you have some Barca fans talking about how we should have blew the 160 million on bringing him back and they talk about how having him is much better than buying Coutinho.

I see a talented player but man some Barca fans really like to exaggerate just how good Thiago really is.

Barca83

Banned
wonder if those injuries stopped him from ever reaching his full potential; definitely lost quite a bit of quickness since 2011-2013

Morten

Thiago would walk into that midfield of yours, no problem.
It was still a mistake of Barca to go for "Barca-DNA"-Cesc and bench Thiago.

Last edited:

Raketa10

Thiago would walk into that midfield of yours, no problem.
It was still a mistake of Barca to go for "Barca-DNA"-Cesc and bench Thiago.

100% agree with you. He was bad yesterday and he for sure isn't on the level of Xavi or Iniesta but who is? I agree he is a bit overrated but in his defense he entered the game after Robben got injured and he was totally unprepared. I would still love to have him here.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans