Thiago Alcantara

Yannik

Dude strikes me as pretty grounded and commited. I don't think he'll be faced greatly by the chaos. Or at least I hope that.

FC433

We will not be able to get him without hurting our relationship with them. Thiago did know that we need a midfielder for a few years now and instead he renewed his contract. So no, he should stay there.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I hope we don't repeat the mistake & lose out on another promising cantera product because we got fixated on bringing back a traitor!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hope we don't repeat the mistake & lose out on another promising cantera product because we got fixated on bringing back a traitor!

Xavi certainly didn't seem to believe Thiago is a traitor.

Traitor because you thought about leaving for better chances and the club more than obliged? :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Xavi certainly didn't seem to believe Thiago is a traitor.

Traitor because you thought about leaving for better chances and the club more than obliged? :lol:

Xavi has got a phenomenal mind when it comes to football and picking up passes in tight spaces but his statements can some times make him look very thick...... Like saying we had more possession after having been completely dominated by a team for example, or keep talking about DNA? Fabregas was also not a traitor in his eyes!

Xavi never speaks against his friends

It was not a better chance, but just glory hunting and choosing a safer option more than any thing. Safer option because Pep moved there and it would be easier for him to get minutes with Pep than Tito! Glory hunting because Bayern just won a treble and we looked in shambles!!

Last edited:
I think Bayern have enough traansfer problems on their hands that they wouldn't even the exercise the thought of letting him go.

He hasn't been playing well for them so far this season though.

In my eyes he is not really fit. He was injured in preseason and just thrown in without getting properly into form.

Home of Barca Fans