User Tag List

Page 891 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 391791841881889890891892893901941991 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 15514

Thread: Thiago Alcantara

  1. #13351
    Senior Member
    aaron101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,524
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't hate him. I actually love him and Rafinha but if given the chance to take him back even for free, I would chose not to. Why? it's simple, he's a great player but injury prone. Same reason why I didn't like the idea of us getting Aguero. Having Thiago would have prevented us from getting the players like Rakitic. Every season, Thiago gets injured and always being out for a long time. When he recovers, he gets injured again after a month of two. We had enough of that from the past. We have players that we need right now. Better for him to stay and spend most of his career at Bayern. Let him establish himself there.

  2. #13352
    Senior Member
    Joppe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    heroin
    Posts
    2,394
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron101 View Post
    I don't hate him. I actually love him and Rafinha but if given the chance to take him back even for free, I would chose not to. Why? it's simple, he's a great player but injury prone. Same reason why I didn't like the idea of us getting Aguero. Having Thiago would have prevented us from getting the players like Rakitic. Every season, Thiago gets injured and always being out for a long time. When he recovers, he gets injured again after a month of two. We had enough of that from the past. We have players that we need right now. Better for him to stay and spend most of his career at Bayern. Let him establish himself there.
    True but I dont recall Thiago being injured that much during his time at Barca. I would much rather sign Thiago for 30M than splash 100M on overrated players like Pogba who dont even with our style of play. Thiago would be a great addition to the squad and could even be a starter someday.

  3. #13353
    Senior Member
    aaron101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,524
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joppe View Post
    True but I dont recall Thiago being injured that much during his time at Barca. I would much rather sign Thiago for 30M than splash 100M on overrated players like Pogba who dont even with our style of play. Thiago would be a great addition to the squad and could even be a starter someday.
    Better not sign one of them. We have the players we need right now. Sergi Roberto is just getting started. He'll only improve from this. There's really no need for us to get Thiago back. Our midfield is stacked. Getting him would only disappoint our patient midfielder who stick with us (Sergi) even when he wasn't getting minutes. We should put our trust on Sergi. He waited for his chance and proved us that he deserves to be at Barca. What we really need is a forward sub for MSN and CB to replace Vermaelen and Bartra.

    I wonder why people hear are so obsess with him. Some people wants him back, some are mad that he left us. Can't we all just move on? It's like a boyfriend wanting his ex-girlfriend back when he's already with someone lol.
    Last edited by aaron101; 6th February 2016 at 09:41 PM.

  4. #13354
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    29,007
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone better.

  5. #13355
    Senior Member
    Yannik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hannover
    Posts
    4,648
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People in here are definitely obsessed with him.
    over 200 pages since he left.

  6. #13356
    Member
    MasChe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    495
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's pointless what could/couldn't have
    happened, debates will always start again.
    maybe we should lock the thread, because every time he plays good/bad, there will rise these same questions, and I can't see discussion ever going forward from here.

  7. #13357
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    27,057
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He left. Move on.

    Just like Bellerin. He left and should stay loyal to Arsenal now and have fun there.

    No hard feelings.


  8. #13358
    Professor Balthazar
    ZenI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,943
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like once a month or two this thread is on top and people hate/love on Thiago like 3-4 pages - same arguments every time, circle discussion with the pretty much the same conclusions
    PTC

    Say no to sigs that say "say NO to sigs that say "NO to 'gif' sigs""

  9. #13359
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,857
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol some people just can't move on, can they.

    It's not as if Thiago has won the Balon d'Or since he left us. He's spent more time off the pitch then on it.

    Our midfield is PACKED.

    We need a proper cb and forward next season.

  10. #13360
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,748
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thiago is swag, but robertoo is my man...

  11. #13361
    Senior Member
    aaron101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,524
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    He left. Move on.

    Just like Bellerin. He left and should stay loyal to Arsenal now and have fun there.

    No hard feelings.
    I actually love his answer when he was interviewed. He was asked if he wants to go back to us, his answer was no, he said he's happy at Arsenal and wants to play there for a long time. He already moved on.

  12. #13362
    Senior Member
    Trickykid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    6,627
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron101 View Post
    I actually love his answer when he was interviewed. He was asked if he wants to go back to us, his answer was no, he said he's happy at Arsenal and wants to play there for a long time. He already moved on.
    Let's see if that's still the answer when we actually show tangible interest a few years down the line.

  13. #13363
    #BartomeuDimiteYa
    Cule4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,917
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickykid View Post
    Let's see if that's still the answer when we actually show tangible interest a few years down the line.
    Any reason other than extreme stupidity(Barca DNA bla bla etc) for why would we show interest?
    Every single fan who have once chanted my name at Camp Nou. I've loved every minute of fighting for you.

  14. #13364
    Senior Member
    Trickykid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    6,627
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule4life View Post
    Any reason other than extreme stupidity(Barca DNA bla bla etc) for why would we show interest?
    Big talent, born and bred in Barcelona, playing in a position that's most likely going to need heavy reinforcement in a couple of years. Do we need more reason?

    Edit: oh, and he's playing at our feeder club. It should be pretty obvious really.

  15. #13365
    #BartomeuDimiteYa
    Cule4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,917
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickykid View Post
    Big talent, born and bred in Barcelona, playing in a position that's most likely going to need heavy reinforcement in a couple of years. Do we need more reason?

    Edit: oh, and he's playing at our feeder club. It should be pretty obvious really.
    Yeah that worked out well with Cesc.

    We have Vidal. He'll be a beast. No need to overpay for yet another Arsenal player
    Every single fan who have once chanted my name at Camp Nou. I've loved every minute of fighting for you.

Tags for this Thread