Thiago Alcantara

Neymessi

"Right now, all three of them are deserving of being in the running for the Ballon d'Or," he said.

"They're a fabulous trio, just like the tridents made up of Xavi, Leo and [Andres] Iniesta, or Messi, [Samuel] Eto'o and [Thierry] Henry were. It's only at the end of your career when you can look back and assess things.

"They're well on track to become one of the best attacking trios in the history of the game."

You are not coming back thiago :coffee:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He signed a new contract which means he will stay in München for 2-3 more years at least. By 2019 he will be 28 and with his record of injuries not worth signing imo.

FC B

That Thiago is Bayern's best midfielder nowadays means pretty much nothing. He's been pretty dogshite in the league so far anyway. In fact, their midfield isn't even that impressive at the moment, despite having "reputation" players. Bayern are having their usual 70% possession per match not because of DAT positional play from Pep, but because Bundeslol teams facing them give up before the match anyway and willingly surrender the ball. Alonso is Alonso, Vidal barely plays full matches, Martinez is either injured or plays at CB, Götze is injured as well and Thiago is inconsistent or injured. It's really all about Lewandowski and Müller racking up goals with Douglas Costa having a standout season and Boateng providing longballs from deep.

That is exactly why I'm satisfied Barca got good money for him, he's not particularly a midfileder that would be a starter in this Barca team.
Ofc he's still got pretty good potential but for me it's clear, I've seen enough from him and I'm convinced Barca did the right call to sell him to Bayern.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Noone gives a feck. What did he accomplish since he left? Not an inch closer to La Roja starter either.

And we really missed him in our treble season didn't we :lol:

FC B

At first yeah there were plenty, me included but now after two seasons with Bayern I'm convinced Barca did a GREAT job letting him go and and thus cashing good money out of his transfer.

hulinat

Why do you care? Are you Thiago Alcantara or Bayern fan?

Why do I care about...what? I am not a Bayern or a Thiago fan, are you? I do like Thiago much and think selling him was a stupid decision just like everyone else did at that time. He should've been given more playing time under Tito and then been loaned out for a season. At this point Cesc had left Barca and we would have a talented 22 year old Thiago with world class potential in our hands.

Home of Barca Fans