Thiago Alcantara

raskolnikov

We are Lucky Thiago didnt go to Madrid back then. But the board and Tito showed little faith in the game barely playing. Stupid 100 points was more important.

Paganinisrvnge

Tito blatantly came out and said he didn't care about clauses and he'd play who he felt like. All he had to do was play him 3 or 4 matches in an already won league and he would've stayed. Anyway, Thiago will probably get injured again in the next 6 months. He's made of glass.

Leo_Messi

I want to see him perform this well for La Roja during the upcoming UEFA Euro 2016 tournament. Alongside Busquets, Koke and Isco.

It's a shame that the club and Tito allowed him to leave but that's history. I for once don't care about whether he likes the club or not (I am sure that he does) as he is not part of our club anymore but I sure as hell enjoy his football as a football fan.

Yannik

i would love to see a footage of individual highlights from him in the Porto game.
Some of the stuff he did was stunning.
Like owning 3 players, beating another one by one-two passing and then playing a direct lob-pass with a crazy curve straight into the path of the winger and stuff.

Devils

840 pages into this thread, people are still trying to point the finger and blame for losing this guy.

This thread is hands down the worst thing to come out of the Thiago transfer.

CuleLife4Life

Just watched the Bayern-Porto game and was silently cursing the board underneath my breath. Absolute magical game from him tonight. Bayern will be lucky if he can stay healthy this time.

Gaudi

La Masia is still good, some people expect to much from it, like entire generation will somehow turn in to world class players. It doesn't work that way. If you get 1 or 2 great players per generation it's great. After all our "Wonder" team wasn't/isn't same generation.
Problem is recognizing and keeping those players and Thiago looks like one we should have never let go.

karthik

Just look at how happy Pep was with Thiago when the latter was being substituted. It was like a father-son relationship.

Scenes that should have happened at the Camp Nou !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

Home of Barca Fans