Thiago Alcantara

If Juve cashes in on Pogba, they should take a chance on Thiago. They can set him up with Del Piero's doctors to help extend his career, and I think he'll be a great fit as a CM with license to roam forward under Allegri's system.

Gnidrologist

I saw last minutes of that match, when he came on and it was immediately felt. He brings similar calmness to Bayern's midfield like Xavi to ours. Never panics in tight situations, always does the correct decision, can hold on to ball forever if needed. None of our mids have that ability.
As i remember from Barca days, the main complain about him was sometimes reckless play near our own box (the Biscuit type stuff, too much arrogance), but i'm sure that will sort out itself with age. It's bad to say thing like this, but damn you, Tito.;./

Sekou

He has the potential to become the best midfielder of his Generation

Without a doubt the most promising talent out there

Such a presence on the pitch. Can control a midfield single-handedly with his intelligent technique and dribbling, sharp awareness and passing. He can be lethal himself in the final 3rd of the field. Such a unique midfield talent

Sadly I think he will never reach his full potential, and certainly not with us. A bit too arrogant and too prone to injuries.

Home of Barca Fans