Thiago Alcantara

oz187

11th February 2013 said:
With Xavi Hernández out through injury, Thiago started against Getafe and did a good job. On a personal note, the older of the two brothers said “I happy with the chances I’m getting, and think I’m performing well … I’m enjoying watching my team mates, but obviously what I really want is to get as many minutes as I can. But I think the time is being shared out very well”.

9th May 2013 said:
Thiago also revealed that he was “very satisfied” with his own performances this season, explaining: “I had a couple of injuries at the start and taking that into account I think I’ve finished the season well. I try and get more games each season and although those early injuries affected the whole season, it’s been a good year. I’m a squad player and I just want to get game time and help the team”.

Doesn't sound like he's been too unhappy. With his brother at the club, the time he's been here, his international team-mates being here, playing with Messi and Neymar and being part of the biggest club in Europe overall I'd expect him to stay.

Although on the other hand if he leaves he may get a windfall of 10-15M as well as more playing time quicker.

Jadentheman

Plus Ryan Giggs and Rooney oh and RVP too

Also Kagawa. Nike also needs a poster boy for United because Rooney is getting old. Thiago is perfect

mixer

Thiago has agreed personal terms with Man United but is still willing to listen to Barcelona. United want deal within next seven days [espn]

I

instinct

Is there anyone in this world who could replace Thiago well? I don't mean Cesc or other older players. I think about young talents like Thiago.

USWAY

Is there anyone in this world who could replace Thiago well? I don't mean Cesc or other older players. I think about young talents like Thiago.

If your talking about ability to control a game in a fashion similar to Xavi...

o-JACK-WILSHERE-570.jpg

But we'd never get him. Lets hope Thiago stays.

Zuess99

Lol this thiago saga is to redcafe what the neymar saga is to barca forum. Hope we drag it and give them sleepless nights .

spark

Doesn't sound like he's been too unhappy. With his brother at the club, the time he's been here, his international team-mates being here, playing with Messi and Neymar and being part of the biggest club in Europe overall I'd expect him to stay.

Although on the other hand if he leaves he may get a windfall of 10-15M as well as more playing time quicker.

He even admits the injuries. I just dont see how the situation could move from what hes saying here to the point of no return in a few weeks.

Jadentheman

We shall see. A personal agreement already means he's got his mind set on moving, but he still wants to see if management values and cares about him like everyone says they do. If he doesn't feel like the club is honest about his position presently and in the future he will probably leave. Most people would love to play with the big players, but the negative side is that the big players take time of him play the beautiful game. I rather play football fully then play a taste of football with big name players take take my time away. Thiago wants to be big name himself and he can't have that with 5 players overshadowing him

Home of Barca Fans