Thiago Alcantara

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Puta, he played a very good game. On his debut and against a fired-up Mallorca side, that's good going in my books. I can't remember though, did he have Thiago or Alcantara on his shirt?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
looks the real deal, this kid.

had a good first touch and very good vision and awareness of what was around him, he nearly always managed to find space and time for himself which is a very xavi-esque quality. the flick for eto'o was a particularly delightful display of improvisation, and his ability to play quick direct passes will prove crucial to any future success.

should get some games next season, for sure.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
We're extremely lucky to have the best Cantera in existence :cheers: So many talented young players to bring up and integrate into the 1st team. I think they're also the ones who give 110% every match because they've lived and breathed FC Barcelona all their life.

Warik

[YOUTUBE]RcuqnOAxxcs[/YOUTUBE]

From last year...2 assists and a goal there.

you can see he's got better since...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
looks the real deal, this kid.

had a good first touch and very good vision and awareness of what was around him, he nearly always managed to find space and time for himself which is a very xavi-esque quality. the flick for eto'o was a particularly delightful display of improvisation, and his ability to play quick direct passes will prove crucial to any future success.

should get some games next season, for sure.

I agree, he is a mix of Iniesta and Xavi. Looked composed and played well. I hope to see him in the next match on the CM instead of Hleb. Hleb is leaving us anyway, so make space for the new talents instead imo. (Btw, I think that Guddy is leaving us too after the season, we can still get some cash for him)

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I want to see him against Osasuna. Comforting to know we have a fantastic future midfielder.

jairzinho

Thnx Warik for the vid. He looks very very good! So he dont play for Brazil?

Nope...actually he was born in Italy and is the son of former brasil player Mazinho.....i hope and pray that Txiki and co. keep Thaigo and the rest of our jewels at La Masia safe away from Wenger and those other thieves.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
At the end of the day, it's the choice of the individual. Pique and Fabregas, for example, made the right one.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
True, but the creep with the bag of sweeties needs to be standing in the alley before the child lets go of his mother's hand.
On a better note, Pep's said he will be resting many of the big'uns til the final, which means we could see more of Titi Alcantara against Osasuna and Depor.

Home of Barca Fans