Thiago Alcantara

Barcafan 2304

Wouldnt want to see him being coached into playing a different role. Has to be given the chance to show his promise and show us what his natural strengths are

Trequartista

The good
I always thought that his best position is a more attacking role,But Now I beleive that his more deeper role will be the best for him,I know that this may surprise a lot of people but yes he has many things common with Xavi,Thiago will be Xavi's long term replacement,BTW he is the only player from the B team who looks ready for the first team.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
I always thought that his best position is a more attacking role,But Now I beleive that his more deeper role will be the best for him,I know that this may surprise a lot of people but yes he has many things common with Xavi,Thiago will be Xavi's long term replacement,BTW he is the only player from the B team who looks ready for the first team.

Cesc Fabregas.

Hes an attacking midfielder, Cesc, i believe is the only person even capable of replacing Xavi.

Trequartista

The good
Cesc Fabregas.

Hes an attacking midfielder, Cesc, i believe is the only person even capable of replacing Xavi.

Thats what our board wants but Wenger will not accept this,Thiago will be the replacement for Xavi,he is an attacking midfielder but his long term future will be in a more deeper role like Xavi.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Thats what our board wants but Wenger will not accept this,Thiago will be the replacement for Xavi,he is an attacking midfielder but his long term future will be in a more deeper role like Xavi.

why? if hes an AM why is his main role at barca in a deeper role?

Cesc is the replacement.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thiago is destined to drop into Xavi or Iniesta place as he is a bit slow to be a winger.

Home of Barca Fans