Thiago Alcantara

Phatroonaldo

Yeah, it actually does... where do you think these guy progress from? The magic La Masia player tree? No, they play and get minutes in the youth ranks until they're ready for the first team. None of our young midfielders are first teamers, aside from Thiago, so the only minutes they're going to get the next 2-3 years are B team minutes no matter if Cesc comes or not.

And playing in the second division as a 16-19 year old is no walk in the park

Read what I wrote again. "Comparing the first team game experience with second division game experience. Makes perfect sense."

Yeah, it's no walk in the park that's why those 16-19 yr old finished 3rd last season and would have been promoted if not for certain rules. Derp.

Mazinho (father Thiago): "To be a starter at Barça, you would have to shoot Xavi or Iniesta (laughs)" [la sexta]

Mazinho (father Thiago): "We had a cheque from Chelsea to buy out Thiago's contract, but we never considered to leave Barça." [la sexta]

People need to calm the fuck down. Now he can't even make a joke without people criticizing him.

Onuphrius

Mazinho (father Thiago): "To be a starter at Barça, you would have to shoot Xavi or Iniesta (laughs)" [la sexta]

Am I and Phat only ones who can take this as compliment/humour? This guy is simply saying that we have 2 best attacking midfielders in the world at the moment.

Trequartista

The good
Another brilliant game
Looked better in the sesond half when Iniesta allowed him to get the ball more deeper
still think he will look better with Iniesta or Keita than with Xavi
very good potential combinations out there

B

blopaFCB

AS MUCH as i like this lad i'm not sure he will be in barca for too long....after his fathers words saying that he talked to madrid and shit ....i just dont trust his father and thiago always listens to him.... fuck mazhino

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
AS MUCH as i like this lad i'm not sure he will be in barca for too long....after his fathers words saying that he talked to madrid and shit ....i just dont trust his father and thiago always listens to him.... fuck mazhino
:lol: wat a terrible son :lol:

B

blopaFCB

:lol: wat a terrible son :lol:
lol trueee..... i mean the kid is fine it's just the fact that even if it's not good he will listen to his father..... if CESC comes i'm pretty sure mazhino will take him to other team where he will be a starter not a bench warmer

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
lol trueee..... i mean the kid is fine it's just the fact that even if it's not good he will listen to his father..... if CESC comes i'm pretty sure mazhino will take him to other team where he will be a starter not a bench warmer

hmmm deja vu with cesc anybody :lol: if cesc comes back it serves notice to all B team players that its ok to leave looking for first team football elsewhere.......cesc did the same thing u are saying thiago will do

catalan force

Valdes, Pique, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Thiago, Pedro and Villa have been called up for the ESP-ITA friendly in Bari next Wednesday

Home of Barca Fans