Thiago Alcantara

desoe

I said in Assulin's thread that Gai didn't fully cover the expectations, because of the enormous hype around him, but it's totally the opposite thing for Thiago.

I was feeling like a kid with new toy, watching him against City. So much happy and satisfied with something new and flashy in front of my eyes :wub:

If Gai's future in Barca remains in the area of possibilities, I think there should not be any doubts about Thiago Alcantara. We must do everything, we have to do to keep him from the sharks. Thiago is a player who will dominate, I tell you :D

I had some worries that a possible Fabregas arrival could slow his integration in the first team, but Pep proved that he knows how to pave the way for the young lads. Thiago will start as a squad player, just like Sergio and Pedro, before becoming a leading figure in Barcelona's midfield.

jamrock

he came back from injured and set up the winner for the team, who have now won something like 6 straight games.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
he came back from injured and set up the winner for the team, who have now won something like 6 straight games.

Oh, great to hear he's back from his injury. I thought it would at least take him an additional month? :eek:

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice to see him back and doing well. I can't wait for him to play on the first team.

Home of Barca Fans