Thiago Alcantara

Garrus

The narrow, Short term thinking in some of the posts in here is quite striking.

We’re already hemorrhaging la masia players by them activating their buy clause and chasing the slightest temptations, And that is with us NOT yet spending an obscene amount of money to bring back a former la masia player.

The only reason we were able to keep big talents like Alena, Oriol, Puig, and Ruiz, Despite them receiving lucrative and tempting offers from other clubs, Is them knowing that accepting them might ruin their dream to ever wear our shirt ever again, AKA There are consequences for leaving

Paying 60M+ to bring back this weasel Is just showing our youngsters, That they might as well accept that big paycheck from the likes of city, Because don’t worry, FCB will still be dumb enough to pay a lot of money to bring you back, Why bother staying?

We shouldn’t risk making la masia a deserted place, Devoid of any talents left, Because this glory hunting fanboys want to bring his injury prone *ss back to here, It’s commendable that our sporting directors and board stood their ground on this one.

Just like many clues in here, I don’t give the slightest care if he signed for RM, In fact, I hope he kisses their badges and even licks it, And rambles on for hours how it’s his dream club since childhood. :lol:

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol people here are desperate for him to join Real Madrid just to confirm their irrational hate of him. Him joining Real Madrid would mean them having better midfield depth. Fuck that.

Some of you are actually indirectly rooting for Real Madrid to improve their squad just because you hate a player that left like an angry ex or some shit. Grow up.

DonAK

I don't hate Thiago like some other posters around here and I would NOT want him to sign for Real Madrid. Firstly because he improves their midfield and also because it would suck to see a La Masia graduate and former player go and play for them regardless of how he does. Would really dislike that.

I'd rather they lose Modric and spend 150m on Milinkovic-Savic who's overrated.

Joan

Would Thiago go to Real with Modrić there? Doubt it. I don't want to see it either. Disappointing.

Joan

article-1330884-005AAFB100000258-731_468x286.jpg

Vilarrubi

Lol people here are desperate for him to join Real Madrid just to confirm their irrational hate of him. Him joining Real Madrid would mean them having better midfield depth. Fuck that.

Some of you are actually indirectly rooting for Real Madrid to improve their squad just because you hate a player that left like an angry ex or some shit. Grow up.

+1

Thiago brings quality to any team in the world

BBZ8800

+1

Thiago brings quality to any team in the world

Quality and not too much end product or impact around the box.

So, RM please, take him.
And RM, please, please, please, slow down your direct play and play slower with Isco and Thiago.
Play 100s of passes which lead to nothing and give your opponents time to park a bus.

At least we won't need to worry that RM will win anymore CLs soon.

So, Thiago, welcome to RM.
Real, please do it :okay:

Catta

I don't hate Thiago like some other posters around here and I would NOT want him to sign for Real Madrid. Firstly because he improves their midfield and also because it would suck to see a La Masia graduate and former player go and play for them regardless of how he does. Would really dislike that.

I'd rather they lose Modric and spend 150m on Milinkovic-Savic who's overrated.

I get your point, but if they lose Modric and get Thiago that would be a downgrade. Wouldn't like it if he signed and they kept Modric. And if getting Thiago means they keep away from Eriksen and Pogba, it will be worth it.

DonAK

I get your point, but if they lose Modric and get Thiago that would be a downgrade. Wouldn't like it if he signed and they kept Modric. And if getting Thiago means they keep away from Eriksen and Pogba, it will be worth it.

I think Florentino is going to force Modric to stay and let him leave for free or less next summer. They'll prob still go for Eriksen or Pogba next summer anyway although I hope they break the bank for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic instead.

BBZ8800

I think Florentino is going to force Modric to stay and let him leave for free or less next summer. They'll prob still go for Eriksen or Pogba next summer anyway although I hope they break the bank for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic instead.

Croatian papers writing that Modric wants to leave to Inter, how he made a decision.
We'll see whether they have some insider news.

Catta

It would be ideal for us if they break the bank for SMS, I think that he is a great player, but he can only show his full potential when he is the main man at the club, which at Real he will never be. About Eriksen and Pogba, I hope at least on of them renews while the other comes to Barca.

Joan

But would Thiago want to come with Modrić and Kroos both there?

Vilarrubi

Quality and not too much end product or impact around the box.

So, RM please, take him.
And RM, please, please, please, slow down your direct play and play slower with Isco and Thiago.
Play 100s of passes which lead to nothing and give your opponents time to park a bus.

At least we won't need to worry that RM will win anymore CLs soon.

So, Thiago, welcome to RM.
Real, please do it :okay:

Agree about too many midfielders.. Having Modric/Kroos/Isco/Thiago on the pitch at the same time is a recipe for disaster like you said.

In terms of squad depth if they rotate those guys it would benefit them.

Home of Barca Fans