User Tag List

Page 1032 of 1034 FirstFirst ... 32532932982102210301031103210331034 LastLast
Results 15,466 to 15,480 of 15509

Thread: Thiago Alcantara

  1. #15466
    Senior Member
    Trickykid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    6,571
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    EMD writer calling it fake news. No idea about his credibility, though.

  2. #15467
    Lifestealer
    Icarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7,117
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he joins Real screw this guy. Hope he fails. Also I would rather get Pogba than Eriksen. I rate him higher.

  3. #15468
    Senior Member
    BarcaGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    3,922
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope he joins them. Couldn't care less about him ...overrated, injury prone and imho not a true cule. Would love to see Busquets & Co humiliating him in a clasico lol.
    "Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was totally beyond my control."

  4. #15469
    High Definition Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,649
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vidal will snap him in half

  5. #15470
    Senior Member
    Garrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Iraq
    Posts
    1,536
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The narrow, Short term thinking in some of the posts in here is quite striking.

    We’re already hemorrhaging la masia players by them activating their buy clause and chasing the slightest temptations, And that is with us NOT yet spending an obscene amount of money to bring back a former la masia player.

    The only reason we were able to keep big talents like Alena, Oriol, Puig, and Ruiz, Despite them receiving lucrative and tempting offers from other clubs, Is them knowing that accepting them might ruin their dream to ever wear our shirt ever again, AKA There are consequences for leaving

    Paying 60M+ to bring back this weasel Is just showing our youngsters, That they might as well accept that big paycheck from the likes of city, Because don’t worry, FCB will still be dumb enough to pay a lot of money to bring you back, Why bother staying?

    We shouldn’t risk making la masia a deserted place, Devoid of any talents left, Because this glory hunting fanboys want to bring his injury prone *ss back to here, It’s commendable that our sporting directors and board stood their ground on this one.

    Just like many clues in here, I don’t give the slightest care if he signed for RM, In fact, I hope he kisses their badges and even licks it, And rambles on for hours how it’s his dream club since childhood.
    Last edited by Garrus; 10th August 2018 at 10:49 AM.
    The intellectual is willing to admit that what he does not know is far greater than what he knows; the pseudo claims to know as much as can be known about the subject under consideration.

  6. #15471
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,664
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol people here are desperate for him to join Real Madrid just to confirm their irrational hate of him. Him joining Real Madrid would mean them having better midfield depth. Fuck that.

    Some of you are actually indirectly rooting for Real Madrid to improve their squad just because you hate a player that left like an angry ex or some shit. Grow up.


  7. #15472
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,664
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't hate Thiago like some other posters around here and I would NOT want him to sign for Real Madrid. Firstly because he improves their midfield and also because it would suck to see a La Masia graduate and former player go and play for them regardless of how he does. Would really dislike that.

    I'd rather they lose Modric and spend 150m on Milinkovic-Savic who's overrated.


  8. #15473
    Senior Member
    Joan Laporta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,090
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would Thiago go to Real with Modrić there? Doubt it. I don't want to see it either. Disappointing.

  9. #15474
    Member
    D10S_JC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    394
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't care about him. He is 27 and still didn't play a single good season ever.

  10. #15475
    Senior Member
    Joan Laporta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,090
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  11. #15476
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,378
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Lol people here are desperate for him to join Real Madrid just to confirm their irrational hate of him. Him joining Real Madrid would mean them having better midfield depth. Fuck that.

    Some of you are actually indirectly rooting for Real Madrid to improve their squad just because you hate a player that left like an angry ex or some shit. Grow up.
    +1

    Thiago brings quality to any team in the world

  12. #15477
    Senior Member
    BBZ8800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,711
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    +1

    Thiago brings quality to any team in the world
    Quality and not too much end product or impact around the box.

    So, RM please, take him.
    And RM, please, please, please, slow down your direct play and play slower with Isco and Thiago.
    Play 100s of passes which lead to nothing and give your opponents time to park a bus.

    At least we won't need to worry that RM will win anymore CLs soon.

    So, Thiago, welcome to RM.
    Real, please do it

  13. #15478
    Senior Member
    Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    693
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    I don't hate Thiago like some other posters around here and I would NOT want him to sign for Real Madrid. Firstly because he improves their midfield and also because it would suck to see a La Masia graduate and former player go and play for them regardless of how he does. Would really dislike that.

    I'd rather they lose Modric and spend 150m on Milinkovic-Savic who's overrated.
    I get your point, but if they lose Modric and get Thiago that would be a downgrade. Wouldn't like it if he signed and they kept Modric. And if getting Thiago means they keep away from Eriksen and Pogba, it will be worth it.

  14. #15479
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,664
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    I get your point, but if they lose Modric and get Thiago that would be a downgrade. Wouldn't like it if he signed and they kept Modric. And if getting Thiago means they keep away from Eriksen and Pogba, it will be worth it.
    I think Florentino is going to force Modric to stay and let him leave for free or less next summer. They'll prob still go for Eriksen or Pogba next summer anyway although I hope they break the bank for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic instead.


  15. #15480
    Senior Member
    BBZ8800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,711
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    I think Florentino is going to force Modric to stay and let him leave for free or less next summer. They'll prob still go for Eriksen or Pogba next summer anyway although I hope they break the bank for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic instead.
    Croatian papers writing that Modric wants to leave to Inter, how he made a decision.
    We'll see whether they have some insider news.

Tags for this Thread