User Tag List

Page 1032 of 1034 FirstFirst ... 32532932982102210301031103210331034 LastLast
Results 15,466 to 15,480 of 15509

Thread: Thiago Alcantara

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EMD writer calling it fake news. No idea about his credibility, though.

Lifestealer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he joins Real screw this guy. Hope he fails. Also I would rather get Pogba than Eriksen. I rate him higher.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope he joins them. Couldn't care less about him ...overrated, injury prone and imho not a true cule. Would love to see Busquets & Co humiliating him in a clasico lol.
    "Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was totally beyond my control."

High Definition Member

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vidal will snap him in half

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The narrow, Short term thinking in some of the posts in here is quite striking.

We’re already hemorrhaging la masia players by them activating their buy clause and chasing the slightest temptations, And that is with us NOT yet spending an obscene amount of money to bring back a former la masia player.

The only reason we were able to keep big talents like Alena, Oriol, Puig, and Ruiz, Despite them receiving lucrative and tempting offers from other clubs, Is them knowing that accepting them might ruin their dream to ever wear our shirt ever again, AKA There are consequences for leaving

Paying 60M+ to bring back this weasel Is just showing our youngsters, That they might as well accept that big paycheck from the likes of city, Because don’t worry, FCB will still be dumb enough to pay a lot of money to bring you back, Why bother staying?

We shouldn’t risk making la masia a deserted place, Devoid of any talents left, Because this glory hunting fanboys want to bring his injury prone *ss back to here, It’s commendable that our sporting directors and board stood their ground on this one.

Just like many clues in here, I don’t give the slightest care if he signed for RM, In fact, I hope he kisses their badges and even licks it, And rambles on for hours how it’s his dream club since childhood.
    Last edited by Garrus; 10th August 2018 at 10:49 AM.
    The intellectual is willing to admit that what he does not know is far greater than what he knows; the pseudo claims to know as much as can be known about the subject under consideration.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol people here are desperate for him to join Real Madrid just to confirm their irrational hate of him. Him joining Real Madrid would mean them having better midfield depth. Fuck that.

Some of you are actually indirectly rooting for Real Madrid to improve their squad just because you hate a player that left like an angry ex or some shit. Grow up.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't hate Thiago like some other posters around here and I would NOT want him to sign for Real Madrid. Firstly because he improves their midfield and also because it would suck to see a La Masia graduate and former player go and play for them regardless of how he does. Would really dislike that.

I'd rather they lose Modric and spend 150m on Milinkovic-Savic who's overrated.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would Thiago go to Real with Modrić there? Doubt it. I don't want to see it either. Disappointing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't care about him. He is 27 and still didn't play a single good season ever.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Lol people here are desperate for him to join Real Madrid just to confirm their irrational hate of him. Him joining Real Madrid would mean them having better midfield depth. Fuck that.

Some of you are actually indirectly rooting for Real Madrid to improve their squad just because you hate a player that left like an angry ex or some shit. Grow up.
    +1

Thiago brings quality to any team in the world

Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    +1

Thiago brings quality to any team in the world
    Quality and not too much end product or impact around the box.

So, RM please, take him.
    And RM, please, please, please, slow down your direct play and play slower with Isco and Thiago.
    Play 100s of passes which lead to nothing and give your opponents time to park a bus.

At least we won't need to worry that RM will win anymore CLs soon.

So, Thiago, welcome to RM.
    Real, please do it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't hate Thiago like some other posters around here and I would NOT want him to sign for Real Madrid. Firstly because he improves their midfield and also because it would suck to see a La Masia graduate and former player go and play for them regardless of how he does. Would really dislike that.

I'd rather they lose Modric and spend 150m on Milinkovic-Savic who's overrated.
    I get your point, but if they lose Modric and get Thiago that would be a downgrade. Wouldn't like it if he signed and they kept Modric. And if getting Thiago means they keep away from Eriksen and Pogba, it will be worth it.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    I get your point, but if they lose Modric and get Thiago that would be a downgrade. Wouldn't like it if he signed and they kept Modric. And if getting Thiago means they keep away from Eriksen and Pogba, it will be worth it.
    I think Florentino is going to force Modric to stay and let him leave for free or less next summer. They'll prob still go for Eriksen or Pogba next summer anyway although I hope they break the bank for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic instead.

Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think Florentino is going to force Modric to stay and let him leave for free or less next summer. They'll prob still go for Eriksen or Pogba next summer anyway although I hope they break the bank for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic instead.
    Croatian papers writing that Modric wants to leave to Inter, how he made a decision.
    We'll see whether they have some insider news.