User Tag List

Page 1031 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 31531931981102110291030103110321033 ... LastLast
Results 15,451 to 15,465 of 15514

Thread: Thiago Alcantara

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lmao this would really complete his legacy as Cesc 2.0.

I'm much more optimistic about the talent upcoming at Barca than I ever was about this guy.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Says RM has an agreement with Thiago. Bayern is willing to sell and the player is excited to work with Lopetegui again.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good riddance
    Romans 1:19-20
    Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's better for us if Real gets him, that would mean that they wouldn't try for Pogba or Eriksen. He won't be anything special for them, he is not a leader and is a downgrade from Modric.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It turns my stomach that we sign vidal and chase the likes of Rabiot and Pogba while Madrid will end up with an Isco/Thiago midfield...
    6RACIES XAVI

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raskolnikov View Post
    It turns my stomach that we sign vidal and chase the likes of Rabiot and Pogba while Madrid will end up with an Isco/Thiago midfield...
    Our midfield is finally in a good shape with a few fantastic talents on the bench (Arthur, Alena and Puig in B team) so I donít see what is problem here? Itís not like Thiago is on the level of Modric.

If we manage to sign De Jong before the end of August and Pogba next summer our midfield will be sorted out for the next 7-8 years.

As much as I wanted Thiago back I must admit that bringing him here would limit the developement of Arthur and Alena and as things stand right now itís the right decision to bet on them. Also what kind of message would we sent to La Masia kids if we brought him back for 70mil?
    Last edited by Raketa10; 10th August 2018 at 10:59 AM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking board.. not only that they made our hero Thiago join Bayern and follow Pep but now they're making him go to Real!!! Fuck Segura, screw Bartomeu.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couldnt care less for Thiago. I absolutely agree with the board on this one.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raketa10 View Post
    Our midfield is finally in a good shape with a few fantastic talents on the bench (Arthur, Alena and Puig in B team) so I donít see what is problem here? Itís not like Thiago is on the level of Modric.

If we manage to sign De Jong before the end of August and Pogba next summer our midfield will be sorted out for the next 7-8 years.

As much as I wanted Thiago here 8 must admit that bringing him here would limit the developement of Arthur and Alena and as things stand right now itís the right decision to bet on them.
    I'd rather get Eriksen than Pogba. That would be a dream.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    I am personally not a fan of Eriksen but I can understand your point. To be fair I hope we won’t need any of them if our youngsters develop.

We’ll se if Coutinho will play as a midfielder or LW. If he’ll play as midfielder I would rather opt for Pogba but if decide to use him as a LW than buying Eriksen would make sense.

I honestly don’t see Eriksen as a CM player, he is much more an AM and I am not sure we need that.
    Last edited by Raketa10; 10th August 2018 at 11:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post

I really dont want any Galactico signings anymore (unless its a Suarez replacement in ~1-2years). We will see if Arthur is good enough in time - after that we can evaluate further midfield additions. Really think Frenkie+Arthur with Rakitic and Vidal smoothing the transition is the way to go.

High Definition Member

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Such a wonderful with Barca dna going to Madrid. Good on the board for getting rid of him:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamzah View Post
    Such a wonderful with Barca dna going to Madrid. Good on the board for getting rid of him:
    How did we actually get rid of him? It was his decision.

High Definition Member

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raskolnikov View Post
    They can have that midfield. Isco is inconsistent as fuck and Thiago is an injury merchant.

High Definition Member

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raketa10 View Post
    How did we actually get rid of him? It was his decision.
    They let his clause be low by not playing him towards the end of the season. The guy left to the European champion and showed no Barca dna by helping them in their time of need. He has been rewarded with bundeliga titles nobody cares about and done nothing for Spain or in the champions league.