User Tag List

Page 1028 of 1034 FirstFirst ... 28528928978101810261027102810291030 ... LastLast
Results 15,406 to 15,420 of 15509

Thread: Thiago Alcantara

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post

It's over.
    What’s over?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonder how he feels knowing that Barca contacted Vidal and not him..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time to let the thread die it's death
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn’t this whole saga familiar to everyone in here.

Campaigning to bring our original la Masia gem back home, Where his qualities in midfield will elevate our team to a new level.........

It’s the cesc fabregas fiasco all over again, Except for these major differences between him and Thiago.

1-Cesc was actually Arsenal’s best player and leader at a time where the gunners were less of a joke than they are now (They actually managed to qualify for UCL) and they did everything they could to keep him, While Bayern seem more than happy to get rid of Thiago, And as I remember, Bayern have the same goal as us, Which is winning the CL.

2- Fabreags was three years younger than Thiago right now when we signed him.

3- Cesc never had the atrocious 3+ months injury history of Thiago, Where the cause is clearly genetic, Just by looking at his brother.

Only one word I will say....

PASS!
    The intellectual is willing to admit that what he does not know is far greater than what he knows; the pseudo claims to know as much as can be known about the subject under consideration.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrus View Post
    Isn’t this whole saga familiar to everyone in here.

Campaigning to bring our original la Masia gem back home, Where his qualities in midfield will elevate our team to a new level.........

It’s the cesc fabregas fiasco all over again, Except for these major differences between him and Thiago.

1-Cesc was actually Arsenal’s best player and leader at a time where the gunners were less of a joke than they are now (They actually managed to qualify for UCL) and they did everything they could to keep him, While Bayern seem more than happy to get rid of Thiago, And as I remember, Bayern have the same goal as us, Which is winning the CL.

2- Fabreags was three years younger than Thiago right now when we signed him.

3- Cesc never had the atrocious 3+ months injury history of Thiago, Where the cause is clearly genetic, Just by looking at his brother.

Only one word I will say....

PASS!
    The above comparison similar to Columbus landing in the wrong place and mistaken America for India.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love Thiago BUT it was him who left us in a disgusting move to go to Bayern to licks Pep´s balls.
    The way he left was atrocious.

Lifestealer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. He left because he wanted to start sooner than later. With Cesc at Barca it was hard for him. We signed Pique back once he became good. Why did he leave then? Thiago would be a good addition to the squad and would fit our style very well. But looks like valverde will sign his physical wacko and force us to play 4-4-2. I just hope our wingers do good to convince him to go with 4-3-3 by making Vidal squad player and not a guaranteed starter.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarium View Post
    Wow. He left because he wanted to start sooner than later. With Cesc at Barca it was hard for him. We signed Pique back once he became good. Why did he leave then? Thiago would be a good addition to the squad and would fit our style very well. But looks like valverde will sign his physical wacko and force us to play 4-4-2. I just hope our wingers do good to convince him to go with 4-3-3 by making Vidal squad player and not a guaranteed starter.
    Leaving with 16 years is a LOT different that going after Guardiola with 21 or 22.

I love Thiago but that was a snake move on his part. Just my 2 cents.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raki View Post
    I love Thiago BUT it was him who left us in a disgusting move to go to Bayern to licks Pep´s balls.
    The way he left was atrocious.
    Disgusting, atrocious? Calm down mate.

He left to chase his personal glory. Just like pep did and is still doing. For some it's hard to accept that some Barca boys value their own glory and ambition more than Barca but it's really not that big of a deal. They can suit themselves, Barca is bigger than any individual.
    It's worth noting that neither pep nor thiago topped their Barca careers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    Disgusting, atrocious? Calm down mate.

He left to chase his personal glory. Just like pep did and is still doing. For some it's hard to accept that some Barca boys value their own glory and ambition more than Barca but it's really not that big of a deal.
    It's worth noting that neither pep nor thiago topped their Barca careers.
    But now he is doing a charm operation to come. Ppep left after doing it all. He was burnnout.
    Thiago left without doing nothing of that kind.

Lifestealer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even Xavi was on the brink of leaving. It is not like all our lineup is filled with die hard Barcelona fans anyway. You can say he is injury prone and don't want him at Barca for that. That is a valid point but this is just a broken record.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that if Cesc wasn't signed, then Thiago would have stayed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by soul24rage View Post
    I think that if Cesc wasn't signed, then Thiago would have stayed.
    Cesc arrived in 2011. Thiago left in 2013.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarium View Post
    Even Xavi was on the brink of leaving. It is not like all our lineup is filled with die hard Barcelona fans anyway. You can say he is injury prone and don't want him at Barca for that. That is a valid point but this is just a broken record.
    he's also not good enough
    Romans 1:19-20
    Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raki View Post
    Cesc arrived in 2011. Thiago left in 2013.
    Thiago would have only had to compete with Xavi and Iniesta in 2013 if Cesc didn't arrive back in 2011 so he would have definetly seen more opportunities. Thiago probably left because he didn't think he would have opportunities to get more games.