Thiago Alcantara

Jombi

You said the exact same thing about Coutinho.

Nope, Thiago for a mere 70m would be absurd for Bayern to agree to. They are a far bigger and richer club than Liverpool as well and they refuse to sell players unless they are running out of contract. In the end, Coutinho went for 160m as a 26 year old. Bayern would demand a crazy fee just to tell us to get lost.

Devils

Nope, Thiago for a mere 70m would be absurd for Bayern to agree to. They are a far bigger and richer club than Liverpool as well and they refuse to sell players unless they are running out of contract. In the end, Coutinho went for 160m as a 26 year old. Bayern would demand a crazy fee just to tell us to get lost.

No they wouldn't.

If a player wants to leave, they will find a solution along with the club. No club is going to keep a player who doesn't want to be there or the club finds excessive to their needs.

Your Iniesta successor, Lemar, left for a mere 70m in this market. Thiago for 50-70m isn't ridiculous at all.

Jombi

No they wouldn't.

If a player wants to leave, they will find a solution along with the club. No club is going to keep a player who doesn't want to be there or the club finds excessive to their needs.

Your Iniesta successor, Lemar left for a mere 70m in this market. Thiago for 50-70m isn't ridiculous at all.

So now its even 50m? The price is getting more absurd by the day. The fact that Lemar went for 70m is something you use as an argument for why Thiago would go for 50m? This is a fantasy price with nothing to back it up with. Bayern will keep Thiago if they see him as important for the upcoming season.

Joan

Not only that Thiago wants to leave, but it all points to Bayern being willing to sell. Also, seems interesting not many clubs are interested, let alone for 70 mil. Selling Thiago for 70 would be an amazing deal for Bayern, imo. Doubt anyone might offer that much, though.

Jombi

Not only that Thiago wants to leave, but it all points to Bayern being willing to sell. Also, seems interesting not many clubs are interested, let alone for 70 mil. Selling Thiago for 70 would be an amazing deal for Bayern, imo. Doubt anyone might offer that much, though.

I'd love to read some credible reports about all of this. Sounds like you are just bitter because you know you operate with fantasy prices with nothing to back it up with.

Joan

I'd love to read some credible reports about all of this. Sounds like you are just bitter because you know you operate with fantasy prices with nothing to back it up with.

As fantasy as your 'Bayern would never sell for 70'. Why would I be bitter? Let's hope someone bids for him so we see the reaction.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Kicker, Bild, multiple reports from two reliable sources when it comes to Bayern.

Posted here several times. Instead of parroting the same shit as usual you can google it up or look back in this thread.

Devils

So now its even 50m? The price is getting more absurd by the day. The fact that Lemar went for 70m is something you use as an argument for why Thiago would go for 50m? This is a fantasy price with nothing to back it up with. Bayern will keep Thiago if they see him as important for the upcoming season.

You put absurd statements on player sales.

You were going on and on about how Liverpool would never sell Coutinho because they had huge income and we were wasting our time pursuing him. Yet in the end we got him.

I'm not using Lemar price to validate Thiago's price, I'm using it to show that Jombi's successor to Iniesta went for a relatively reasonable transfer fee for any big club to purchase. Not ridiculous amounts based on the hype you gave him and the same like you are giving Thiago now.

Now you are saying Bayern will never sell Thiago, when in fact, everything that has been coming out of the Bayern camp points to otherwise. KHR and Kovac have made it clear that they are open to selling midfielders.

On top of that, Bayern has never demanded ridiculous fees for any player they were ready to part with.

FC433

I doubt any club is willing to pay even 50m for him when there are other options. Thiago is not much needed somewhere else and his playstyle is best suited to Barca, City and CFC. Other clubs have plenty of other options for a better price.

And do not forget his wages too. However, I would take him for 30m + addons 20m max depends on his appearances. I still love Thiago, I was a little bit against getting him, but now I would not mind him for a reasonable price.

Coutinho Messi Dembele
Thiago Busquets Arthur

That must be an entertaining team to watch.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rafinha just said he want Thiago to return to Barca, said it would be perfect despite him wanting to leave where he could play regularly.

Jombi

You put absurd statements on player sales.

You were going on and on about how Liverpool would never sell Coutinho because they had huge income and we were wasting our time pursuing him. Yet in the end we got him.

I'm not using Lemar price to validate Thiago's price, I'm using it to show that Jombi's successor to Iniesta went for a relatively reasonable transfer fee for any big club to purchase. Not ridiculous amounts based on the hype you gave him and the same like you are giving Thiago now.

Now you are saying Bayern will never sell Thiago, when in fact, everything that has been coming out of the Bayern camp points to otherwise. KHR and Kovac have made it clear that they are open to selling midfielders.

ON top of that, Bayern has never demanded ridiculous fees for any player they were ready to part with.

Just because we got Coutinho, doesnt mean I said it was impossible, but extremely difficult. Bayern is a whole different ballgame.

Lemar went for a reasonable price based on the hype? Are you serious? How is 70m for Lemar and 50m for Thiago reasonable? Lemar plays for a small selling club and had an average season and hasnt shown anywhere near what a player like Thiago has shown. 25m would be reasonable for Lemar a couple of years ago, a potential low risk, high reward signing. You seem to conflate that with him being a world class superstar that should go for 130m or something.

Show me some credible sources that back up any of this 50m for Thiago stuff you are talking about.

raki

False. Rumenigge said the opposite. I will freak out if ends up in City...

Home of Barca Fans