Thiago Alcantara

Joan

Ndombele or Houssem Aouar. Now that Fabinho is gone, those two are two of the best options IMO in terms of low risk, high reward.

Depends on the price, but I liked what I saw.

I'd go for Rabiot if we can get him, though.

Jombi

Lyon just signed Ndombele this summer, they won't sell him.

We'll see. Even the Lyon boss dont rule out a sale on their official twitter after a lot of transfer rumors surrounding him, and that's pretty indicative that they'll let him go. Often, clubs will claim the player is not even available to jack up the price.

Last edited:

serghei

Why are we not signing this dude for 50-60m? It's a no brainer.

Keep Mina, sign Lenglet, Arthur and Thiago. Promote Alena. Sell Denis, Gomes, Rafinha, Paco, Vidal, Paulinho. Get rid of Douglas and Arda and whoever is getting paid for nothing.

I don't even like him btw. But for this money and his skill set, it's a no brainer. He's still relatively young, and Barca has the setup and the quality to unlock more of his abilities than fucking Bayern. He should have never went there. I'm sure he regrets it himself but won't admit it.

With Thiago and Arthur you have that position locked up for years. Thiago as the initial starter, and then Arthur taking over full time in 2-3 seasons.

Last edited:

Jombi

Keep Mina, sign Lenglet, Arthur and Thiago. Promote Alena. Sell Denis, Gomes, Rafinha, Paco, Vidal, Paulinho. Get rid of Douglas and Arda and whoever is getting paid for nothing.

I don't even like him btw. But for this money and his skill set, it's a no brainer. He's still relatively young, and Barca has the setup and the quality to unlock more of his abilities than fucking Bayern. He should have never went there. I'm sure he regrets it himself but won't admit it.

With Thiago and Arthur you have that position locked up for years. Thiago as the initial starter, and then Arthur taking over full time in 2-3 seasons.

He is available for 50-60m?

ASordidGod

Keep Mina, sign Lenglet, Arthur and Thiago. Promote Alena. Sell Denis, Gomes, Rafinha, Paco, Vidal. Get rid of Douglas and Arda and whoever is getting paid for nothing.

Agree with almost all of this, except I'd keep D Suarez and Paco too, albeit reluctantly, unless we're getting another striker.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Because:

[tw]1014279621767024642[/tw]

And why sign a Fake Brazilian or even a midfielder whether it is Eriksen, Milinkovic-Savic, Thiago or anyone else when you can get Willian for 70m :bartomeu:

BBZ8800

But we don't mind bringing back Deulofeu just to make 1 million profit lol.

Deulofeu was loaned. He never left by his will, though.
I know, I know, Pique, Fabregas etc.

But still, if that is their new idea, ok.
At least they have some principles. From now on...

fergus90

Deulofeu was loaned. He never left by his will, though.
I know, I know, Pique, Fabregas etc.

But still, if that is their new idea, ok.
At least they have some principles. From now on...

I swear we sold him to Everton, only to buy him back and then sell to Watford?

Home of Barca Fans