Thiago Alcantara

Raketa10

Professional hospital patient, who occasionally plays football.

Iniesta has played only 12 games more than he did in that period. You are exaggerating my friend. I am not saying he is not injury prone but you all are talking like he is Vermaelen 2.0

Neeraj

Let me answer that for him. 113 games in the last 3 seasons for Bayern + 23 for Spain NT. If that is ‘injured most of the time player’ I don’t know what Vermaelen is.

To be fair, comparing anyone to Vermaelen is like comparing any car on earth to a tricycle. It doesn't really mean anything.

Bayern plays what, on average 60 games a season? 113 of 180 which is roughly 60% of the games, isn't that bad if you consider that there would have been games where he's available and not playing. However, I believe this would be his best run ever in his career. So these stats are when he's had his best run of games, pretty much. So when you think of what an average season might look like, it's quite possible he's available for ~50% of the games - which I think is Arsenal level.

I'd like Thiago here too but I think we shouldn't underplay his injury woes - he most definitely is an injury risk; some players are just more prone to injuries than others.

FCBfan22

Iniesta has played only 12 games more than he did in that period. You are exaggerating my friend. I am not saying he is not injury prone but you all are talking like he is Vermaelen 2.0

I was talking about Vermaelen not Thiago and is a joke.

Still, Verminator stepped up when it mattered the most.

xXKonan

sin-ttulo-5-1529789803098.jpg

Sport selling dreams I see. :p

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Players should shut up and keep their heads down. We need men who will run and fight for this shirt and not mock around. Fucking Pique and "senior" cliques.

We seriously need things to be shaken up and not indulge players anymore.

You know what happened right before our biggest success? Pep came with an axe.

Androutsos

Players should shut up and keep their heads down. We need men who will run and fight for this shirt and not mock around. Fucking Pique and "senior" cliques.

We seriously need things to be shaken up and not indulge players anymore.

You know what happened right before our biggest success? Pep came with an axe.

That is ridiculous, they are not slaves.

Donatello

Really, 70 million euros for him... :lol:

There's a reason why he is being outcasted by Bayern.

Keeps passing sideways, slow, adds nothing much & already 27 and injury prone.

Even Rakitic is better than him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans